Any company needs a decent calendar plugin. The more meetings, classes, and appointments your firm has. The more vital it is to have a visual way to track events to avoid confusion.
But, separating your calendar from the rest of your website or software is an inefficient way to operate your business, especially when scheduling meetings via back-and-forth emails wastes much time. Especially for significant events and individual appointments. Because straightening out your guest list and interacting with participants can take a long time.
When dealing with clients and potential consumers. Using the correct calendar will help your firm be more productive and efficient. Furthermore, a calendar plugin can free up time so you can focus on:
- enhancing your customer experience
- conducting research
- experimenting with other high-value activities to help your business develop
If your business runs on WordPress, you’re in luck: there are many calendar plugins to choose from.
But, first, let’s go through the qualities you’ll want to look for in a WordPress calendar plugin.
- 1 Benefits of Using a WP Calendar Plugin
- 2 Functions of the Best WordPress Calendar Plugins
- 3 What you Should Look for in a WordPress Calendar Plugin
- 4 Which is the Best WordPress Calendar Plugin?
- 5 The Events Calendar
- 6 All in One Event Calendar
- 7 My Calendar
- 8 Simple Calendar
- 9 Booking Calendar
- 10 Timetable Responsive schedule
- 11 Events Schedule
- 12 EventOn
- 13 Events Manager
- 14 Modern Events Calender
- 15 Stachethemes Event Calendar
- 16 Calendarize it
- 17 EventsPlus
- 18 Event Organizer
- 19 Event Espresso 4 Decaf
- 20 Amelia
- 21 Event Calendar WD
- 22 Tickera
- 23 Venture Event Manager
- 24 Hubspot Meetings
- 25 WordPress Pro Event Calendar
- 26 MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule Plugin
- 27 WP Simple Booking Calendar
- 28 Booked
- 29 Is There One WordPress Events Plugin That’s Right For You?
- 30 Understanding WordPress Calendar Widgets
- 31 Effective Calendar Management for Remote Teams
- 32 Conclusion
Benefits of Using a WP Calendar Plugin
Having the ability to present events to your website visitors is valuable. No matter if you run a music blog, a community club, or even manage the website of a professional company. But, if you don’t have a plugin, your options for doing so on a WordPress site are restricted.
A WordPress calendar plugin can help you develop a more credible and engaging brand. They make it simple to present your activities stylishly and understandably.
Using a calendar view to display future events and important dates makes them stand out. It also reduces the possibility that your visitors will miss them.
Also, most calendar plugins allow you to provide more event information. This way, visitors can find important details without having to hunt.
These plugins are also helpful if you add features to your booking system that show availability. WP calendar plugins, for example, can make it easy to display open time slots for clients to claim for a service that requires appointments.
Another advantage of WP calendar and event plugins is that they provide options no matter how basic or complex your requirements are. Several free options are available if you only want a simple, no-frills calendar.
But, if you want a comprehensive, all-in-one tool with advanced capabilities, you’ll have many choices.
Functions of the Best WordPress Calendar Plugins
The top WordPress calendar plugins can help you with a variety of tasks:
- For example, for client reservations or events, show your availability.
- Allow clients or groups to self-book during those hours that are available.
- Customer data should be requested and stored in a customer database for future use.
- Make a note of the occasion on your calendar.
- Send confirmation emails to all persons engaged in the event’s creation.
- If something changes, send an update.
It’s also crucial that your calendar plugin includes essential details like:
- the event’s time and day
- how many people will be attending
- the equipment that will be necessary
- who will need to be there
- How many people will be required to work
- other pertinent logistics
Next, let’s look at some of the top WordPress calendar plugins. This will help you plan your workflow and make your clients’ experience as easy as possible.
What you Should Look for in a WordPress Calendar Plugin
Before we get into our selection of the best WordPress calendar plugins for events, it’s important to note that what works for one site might not work for another. So, if you’re asking what features should be included in the best WP calendar plugin. The answer is that it depends on what you want it to perform.
The customization of what needs to be booked, planned, or otherwise presented focuses on all event calendar plugins. Each solution (free or paid) has its own set of quality requirements. When looking for the most excellent fit for your site, it’s only up to you to decide what is and isn’t required.
But, there are a few elements and traits that should include in any WP calendar plugins, such as:
- For more effortless user engagement, there are many view options.
- A simple backend for creating, removing, and editing events.
- Booking capabilities are built-in.
- It is compatible with many popular WP plugins and themes.
- Positive feedback from the plugin community and frequent updates from the creator.
- Design that is mobile-friendly and responsive.
- Customizations to the display.
Of course, your specific requirements may differ. But, these are the criteria we used to select the top WP event calendar plugins for this article.
Which is the Best WordPress Calendar Plugin?
There are many WP calendar plugins available that cater to the demands of various users.
Some calendar plugins are straightforward. They allow you to show events on a calendar. Others offer more extensive functionality such as:
- appointment and booking management
- Scheduling, ticketing, and interfaces with third-party services such as Google Calendar.
Make sure to choose a plugin that is right for your needs. For example, if you wish to sell event tickets, a calendar with only the booking feature might not be the best option.
Let’s look at some of the most popular WordPress calendar booking plugins for free.
The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar is a sophisticated event management solution for your WordPress site. It has many features, but it’s also relatively easy to use. Thanks to an excellent user interface that fits your WordPress admin area.
You can also add events and manage organizers/venues using the Events Calendar. For your venue locations, you can select to show Google Maps. The plugin’s settings page gives you complete control over managing your events and calendar.
Do you want to sell tickets to your upcoming events? There are add-ons for the Event Calendar. They allow you to combine it with WooCommerce, Eventbrite, and other services.
All in One Event Calendar
All in One Events Calendar is a robust WordPress event management plugin. Its user interface is pretty intuitive, making it simple to use even for beginners. You may also:
- Add events
- Filter them into categories/tags
- Customize the calendar layout with one of three built-in themes
You can use Google Maps to display your event locations alongside the event details.
You can change the color scheme of the calendar by selecting different hues. You can also import events from any calendar that accepts the iCal format. Such as Google Calendar. You can’t sell tickets through it, but you can add URLs to third-party ticketing sites.
Another free and effective event management option for WordPress is My Calendar. Many calendars, event groups, categories, and locations are supported. It also includes widgets and a shortcode generator. This allows you to incorporate calendars into your posts, pages, and sidebars.
With an extensive settings page, this is a very flexible plugin. You have complete control over how the calendar appears on the front end. Also, it comes with six calendar skins pre-installed.
A style editor is available for sophisticated users who add their custom CSS. It also allows Google Maps to display on single event pages and event popups.
Google Calendar Events lets you add Google Calendar to your site. It allows you to create and manage events. This plugin does nothing more than display the events on your website. You only need to supply the URL of your Google Calendar feed.
The plugin includes a robust set of functionality. For example, you can use shortcodes to alter how your calendar and events are displayed. You can even use custom stylesheets to customize the calendar’s design.
The plugin does not include a ticketing system. But you may still sell event tickets using third-party services. You can also add the ticketing page URL into your Google Calendar event listing.
It’s a WordPress booking management plugin, as the name implies. You can also add a calendar to the front end of your site. Here people can make booking requests by filling out a simple form. You can then accept or deny their request for a reservation.
To prevent spam, Booking Calendar has CAPTCHA functionality. Also, in the admin area, you may control who can add a booking. But, in the free edition, the plugin does not allow you to add new input fields to the booking form. It is the best booking calendar for WordPress.
Timetable Responsive schedule
You may use the Timetable plugin to display:
- A variety of event calendars
- Availability information
The name pretty much sums up what they do best. They make sure your consumers know your schedule down to the hour.
You can use it to create PDFs that you or your customers can print at their leisure. Also, the events widget informs your consumers about the date, time, and location of your upcoming event.
Timetable also does not limit you to generating timed schedules and activities. It also has a reservation system. As a result, you’ll be able to book and fill your events as needed.
You can create a new event to your calendar, name it, alter its parameters, event hours, and frequency. You can also set dates and publish them once you’ve downloaded the plugin. Then, copy the autogenerated shortcode and paste it wherever you want it to appear on your site after you’ve published it.
The following are some of the Timetable’s best features:
- Lifetime updates are included. This makes sure that your plugin is always up to date and compatible with the most recent WP changes.
- Completely adaptable.
- Custom CSS option to make it seem like your brand.
- Shortcode generator for use on any page or blog post on your site.
- Event filtering allows you also to find certain event listings.
- There are many color possibilities for events, days, event text, and other elements.
A standard license of Timetable Responsive Schedule costs $29. It includes future updates and six months of maintenance.
In functionality, Events Schedule is a powerful WordPress calendar plugin. They have 12 various schedule types to choose from, each with its own set of features.
You may guarantee that your audience has plenty of access and time to plan for future events. You can do this by using list views, monthly views, and weekly views. The advanced event filters also simplify your audience to find the events they want without any effort.
Because of its adaptability and an extensive range of calendar kinds. You can use the events schedule in almost any sector. For example, it can be used to:
- Schedule fitness courses and activities
- Publish theatrical schedules
- Museum timetables
- Arena events
- Bar events
The following are the highlights of the Events Schedule:
- WooCommerce is supported.
- There’s also a reservation system.
- Google Maps integration is possible.
- Repetitive events can be scheduled.
- There’s also a countdown timer.
- A visual scheduler that is easy to use.
- Code that is SEO friendly and display settings that are optimized for speed.
- For easy plug-and-play, there’s a shortcode generator option.
- Customizable call-to-action buttons are available.
If you want to check the Events Schedule before buying it. I recommend watching their live demo, where you can see:
- how each schedule looks
- which industries it works best for
- how to put it together and publish it on your WordPress site
Considering the price range of this plugin and the number of calendar options it provides, it’s a powerful package worth investigating if you want to go beyond the basics of what a calendar plugin can do. A standard license costs $39 and includes six months of support and updates in the future.
It is a powerful plugin with a dynamic and colorful calendar. Also, it displays that you can tailor it to your preferences. Any calendar built with the EventON plugin is sure to catch your eye the moment you see it.
You may use EventON to design colorful calendar bubbles. These bubbles open up to reveal a calendar card with all the information users needs about the event.
When you download their plugin, you’ll have access to more than event bubbles. It has giant calendar “tiles” that display each of your events with all the details. Use these tiles to construct tile calendar views.
Don’t worry; your calendar tiles will be responsive once you’ve set them up. This way, they look good on every screen.
You can use a list view with thumbnails to display calendar events. Also, each tile can have any number of event colors. EventON, like other powerful plugins, isn’t a one-trick pony. It has many handy features for users, mainly if you conduct many live events. Continue reading to learn more about some of their most appealing characteristics.
The following are some of EventOn’s top features:
- Creates shortcodes that you may grab and use in Gutenberg.
- It’s ideal for putting up virtual live events.
- For advanced feature modifying capabilities, it’s developer-friendly.
- You can expand each event’s details on the calendar.
- To better enlighten your audience. You can add an unlimited number of photographs to each event.
- Has the option to “add to Google Calendar” for improved involvement.
- With only a few clicks, you can also filter and sort events.
- Add custom repeat events to make it easy to set and forget.
- Custom time formats can also be changed to show according to your preferences.
A standard license for EventON costs $25 and includes future updates and six months of support. For an extra $7.50, you may extend your support to 12 months.
It has updated the events manager to version five. In addition, it includes even more handy tools for adding an events calendar to your WordPress site.
Not only does this plugin make it simple to start generating events and posting them to the calendar. But it also allows you to allow attendees to register for them. With support for various recurrence options, creating recurring events is easy. The Events Manager has been made to operate best with the BuddyPress plugin.
This gives you the chance to activate user activity feeds, discussion spaces, and more. Also, if you wish, you can add a social element to your website and its calendar events.
You may also use Events Manager in conjunction with other plugins to improve your calendar look.
It allows you to create as many locations as you need when setting up your WP website calendar. These can then be assigned to future events. Your visitors will be able to see precisely where each calendar entry is taking place. Thanks to the Google Maps integration. The calendar widgets for your sidebars and other widgetized areas of your site make it simple to display the events on your website.
A Pro version is available for individuals who need more features and capabilities. Some other features you’ll get if you upgrade to Events Manager Pro are:
- Accept payments during the ticket registration process
- Support for coupon codes so you can offer discounted tickets
- A custom booking form builder tool
The free edition comes with many valuable features for adding an events calendar to your WP website.
Modern Events Calender
It is a premium events calendar plugin. It lets your audience make reservations.
This cheap premium plugin could be for you if your website requires a calendar that can also accept and manage bookings from your visitors. The calendars created by this plugin are designed in a very modern style.
Your calendars should be able to blend in with the rest of your WordPress website due to this. But, you are not confined to the pre-defined styles. The plugin settings and controls also allow you to customize the default appearance of the Modern Events Calendar to your liking.
All the designs are mobile responsive. This allows visitors to check your schedule and make reservations from their smartphones.
Each event you add to your calendar can have its own Google Maps integration if a physical location is significant. You may also include featured photographs in your calendar entries.
This makes them look more appealing and also provides more information to users. In addition, the Modern Events Calendar plugin integrates with Google Calendar. Hence you can also connect the two services to share events across both platforms. This saves you time when scheduling.
It also can collect money for bookings or attendance at events. Thus the PayPal and WooCommerce interfaces give you another method to use your calendar. This makes it a pretty valuable tool.
Modern Events Calendar offers a fully functional booking mechanism, as stated before. In addition, you may provide your visitors the power to create events in your calendar. This can be done by using the simple builder interface to create a form.
You can get a little information from them as you need. This ensures that you have all the necessary information when accepting or rejecting a booking.
You should have no issue building forms or presenting your calendar and events in the best way for your site. This is because it is compatible with the sophisticated Visual Composer page builder plugin.
It also provides a wealth of display possibilities for your calendar and events. This makes it a popular tool among power users.
Stachethemes Event Calendar
Statchethemes Event Calendar is a new WordPress calendar plugin. But, it’s already gaining traction among users.
It is a well-supported and trustworthy solution for adding events calendars to a WP site. It has a 4.5-star rating on the CodeCanyon plugin marketplace.
This could be the plugin for you if you need to display many calendars on a single WordPress website. You have the option of establishing one or many calendars for your website after activating this function. Also, you can set the time zone and visibility status of the calendars as you create them.
As a result, it’s a good fit for foreign websites. It can also be used by anyone who wants a personal calendar that only they or their team can see.
You can start adding events to your calendar once you’ve established at least one. A description, a location, a schedule, and a guest list can all be included in each event. You can also include related products in an event. This allows attendees to buy items that have been recommended to them. Additionally, comments can be allowed for an event. This lets your audience discuss the details. There’s also an extra weather forecast page that it can use to see the day’s weather forecast in real-time.
It is a powerful plugin with a lot of intriguing features, including:
- The ability to create single event pages that can also be shared
- Optional user event submission forms
- iCalendar integration support
- Countdown clocks
Calendarize It is a paid extension. It allows you to add feature-rich calendars to your WordPress website easily.
You don’t need the Visual Composer page builder plugin to use Calendarize. But, if you do, you’ll be able to design custom layouts for your calendars and events. Yet, this is unlikely to be necessary for the vast majority of users. The pre-built designs should give you enough alternatives for adding this functionality to your site.
The primary commercial Calendarize it plugin is already jam-packed with capabilities. Yet, this application also has many add-ons. Optional features include:
- a countdown timer that creates excitement around your events
- a year view that is excellent for presenting all events occurring over 365 days
- an importer tool that allows you to integrate many events into your calendar using CSV files
This is a feature-rich premium WP calendar plugin with a library of add-ons. But, it also has some charged modules. You won’t need to upgrade to access the extra premium features. Unless you wish to:
- Accept payments through your calendar
- Display advertising on your events
- Sell tickets through an Eventbrite integration
In the main capabilities of the premium Calendarize its plugin. You’ll find a helpful set of widgets for displaying calendar and event content in various sections of your website. You can also organize the events using custom taxonomies and choose from various color schemes.
Calendarize it is a well-rounded application. It allows you to add significant calendar functionality to your website easily.
EventsPlus is for many users who want to publish and manage events from their WordPress site.
It is worth trying to construct an interactive calendar that shares details of every event. You may use the event registration features of this plugin to promote:
- A variety of other events
The countdown timer option will come in handy if you want to sell tickets to your events. The social share buttons can help your audience spread the word about your events to their friends and followers. Also, the responsive design guarantees that everyone can see your calendar and events.
When it comes to organizing your calendars and events, the EventsPlus dashboard gives you a clear picture of what’s going on. From the admin panel, you can:
- Track payments
- Keep track of participants
- Change any details of the listed events
You may even let event guests choose their seats or assign them yourself using the management panel. Another excellent tool for promoting your events and ensuring they sell out is the discount coupon option.
Unlike some other premium WordPress calendar plugins. EventsPlus includes all the functionality and does not need any more purchases.
It is integrated with basic custom post types. Hence, Event Organiser provides a viable event management solution for the WordPress environment. Essentially, you install this plugin and select the appropriate custom post type. This keeps the WP post structure while gaining control over more events modules.
As a result, it’s a simple user interface with all the essential functionality. It is also excellent support for one-time and recurring events. Along with this event management plugin, you can buy many brand-add-ons. One of them is Event Organiser Pro which has:
- A configurable booking form
- A comprehensive management area
- Customizable mailings
- A variety of payment channels
Add-ons that extend the capabilities of your free or premium Event Organizer plugin are also available. Among them are the following:
- Submissions from the front end.
- Discount codes are available.
- Stripe Gateway is a service provided by Stripe.
- iCal Sync is a program that allows you to sync your calendar with your add-ons include: Posterboard and CSV export are both available.
Each plugin’s price varies. But it appears that the more powerful and feature-rich they are, the higher the price. Some are priced at $15, while others are priced at $50. This plugin’s front end gives a simple interface with colorization and interactivity.
You can also choose from various formats, such as lists or calendar setups. Also, you can use shortcodes and widgets to display calendars and events on your website. As a result, the average WordPress user should have little trouble getting started.
4.7 out of 5 stars from customers (WordPress.org)
40,000+ active installations
PHP Version: There isn’t one available.
Event Organiser has many features that make it a good choice.
- The essential plugin is free, and the premium version is only $50. So although you may end up paying more for the other plugins, the cost appears to be acceptable.
- With widgets or event lists, calendars, and agendas, the widgets and shortcodes are versatile. For example, the shortcodes’ event lists or entire calendars are displayed.
- The Event Organiser plugin has a significant benefit in localization. Several contributors have provided dozens of languages.
- Developers are given a great deal of support. Plugin actions and filters, for example, are accessible, as well as an API and documentation.
- Complex recurring events are available with the plugin. Thus if you want an event to last three days, then halt for one day, then resume for two more days, it’s doable. An event that occurs every two months would be more common.
- For any event, you may establish and maintain venues and locations. Again, this features Google Maps integration. So people can easily see which events are in their vicinity when they visit your calendar.
Event Espresso 4 Decaf
It has been a favorite for a long time, and now the developers have released the event Espresso 4 Decaf edition. The “Decaf” version is free. It includes some basic functionality such as event registration and ticketing. Also, you may handle PayPal payments without having to change to a paid plan or add-ons.
You can also use the automatic confirmation emails to send out event reminders and link them to your event registration list.
The free plugin has the functionality for scanning tickets and tracks who attends your events using Android and Apple apps.
The premium package required add ons starts at $79.95 and rises to $299.95 per year. Depending on the package you choose, you’ll get over 60 features.
4.3 out of 5 stars based on reviews (WordPress.org)
2,000+ active installations
PHP version 5.4 or above is required.
Event Espresso 4 Decaf has the following features that make it a great choice:
- Choose from different payment methods.
- You can use PayPal Express Checkout to process payments without purchasing an add-on. It’s completely free.
- A solution for sending automated email notifications to your event subscribers is also available.
- The Apple and Android applications make checking tickets a breeze when the event starts.
Amelia has a simple user interface. This plugin lets you organize both appointments and events. It also allows you to receive money online.
Amelia has over 4000 users. It is well worth a look if you’re looking for an all-in-one booking solution with no regard for add-ons and no hidden fees.
4.4 out of 5 stars based on reviews (WordPress.org)
10,000+ active installations
PHP version 5.6 or above is required.
Amelia has the following characteristics that make her an excellent choice:
- Simple event management with shortcodes to embed the event calendar on your website.
- The plugin’s premium edition adds recurring and multi-day events to the mix. It also has booking administration with approvals and rejections.
- The free edition includes email and SMS notifications. In addition, reminders, follow-ups, birthday greetings, and many other notification choices and formats are available in the full version.
- In the premium edition, event tags are available.
- It’s completely adaptable.
Event Calendar WD
There are free and premium versions of Event Calendar WD. It’s a good option for individuals who want to use a WordPress site to share event details and gather RSVPs. The plugin lets you build a calendar that you can manage through WordPress. It also has features like ticket sales and invitations.
This is a very versatile events plugin. This is because it gives you complete control over how your calendar looks and how your clients interact with it. Also, the Event Calendar WD customer service crew is responsive and knowledgeable.
4.6 out of 5 stars from the reviews (WordPress.org)
20,000+ active installations
PHP version 5.2 or above is required.
Event Calendar WD has the following features that make it a great choice:
- For connecting with your customers. The Event Calendar WD plugin provides a stylish, modern, and responsive calendar.
- It offers support for one-time and recurring events and events on posts and pages. So you have many options when it comes to creating and sharing calendars.
- There are many sections on the calendar to add more details about events. You can include things like images, hosts, videos, and links to other pages, for example.
- A calendar widget is included. It increases the number of places where you can insert your calendars.
- The plugin connects to Google Maps, allowing you to direct viewers to physical events.
- Tagging is enabled to help you organize your events better.
- Users are provided with options to view the calendar in various ways. You may, for example, pick between a monthly display or a list of events.
- For things like frontend management, event tickets, and custom fields. There are several extensions available.
Tickera is another free WordPress event management plugin. It includes payment collecting and calendar functionality. If you want extra features, you may upgrade to the premium version for a $70 one-time price on top of the yearly subscription, which starts at $49.
Tickera’s principal function is to sell tickets and distribute them to customers. The plugin can be used as a conventional event calendar, but most features are focused on selling. For example, the plugin supports barcode readers and QR codes. These may be scanned with mobile phones.
There’s even a Chrome extension that helps you check in faster. Also, you can choose from a massive number of payment gateways. Also, the system can even be linked to your WooCommerce store.
It is a powerful tool with customizable templates that complement your brand. Everything about the plugin is white-label. So if you’re organizing an event marketplace, you can even take a percentage of ticket sales. The Tickera plugin appears to be a winner for online sales. It offers different ticket types, discount codes, and ticket-seated-on add-ons.
4.7 out of 5 stars (WordPress.org)
8,000+ active installations
PHP version 5.6 or above is required.
Tickera has the following features that make it a great choice:
- First, Tickera has both free and premium versions. This lets you try out the product before deciding if you only need the free plugin.
- Options for sold tickets, order history, and add-to-cart buttons are among the blocks available for creating your calendars.
- The event management WordPress plugin includes discount codes as usual.
- If you want to make a little extra money or cover expenditures like payment gateways, you can charge extra ticket fees.
- You can collect taxes on all sales with one function.
- A few options for hosting an event sales marketplace, like TicketMaster, are available. You can, for example, give suppliers the chance to create their own sales forms and tickets.
- Drag and drop design components into the ticket builder to create your ticket.
- PayPal, Stripe, and PayGate are among the payment channels supported.
- Reminders and digital tickets are offered to get guests to the event and check them in swiftly.
Venture Event Manager
It is an easy solution for scheduling events and adding recurring events to a calendar. It includes both premium and free plugins. Because of its flexibility and code customization options, it’s more likely to be used by agencies and developers.
The Venture Event Manager is excellent since it is responsive. It includes drag-and-drop builders, and all your calendars have many client views. The event lists are helpful, and you may consist of event venues, categories, and filters various.
We particularly enjoy the support for event widgets. This allows you to display your event calendars in various places around your website.
It’s also important to point out that shortcodes are available. Finally, the plugin allows you to create non-ticketed and ticketed events. Unfortunately, the plugin does not have any functionality for collecting payments. But, it does interface with major ticketing platforms.
5.0 out of 5 stars (WordPress.org)
50+ active installations
PHP version 5.2 or above is required.
Venture Event Manager has the following features that make it a great choice:
- There are some unique calendar views in Venture Event Manager. Like mini-calendar and a full-page view.
- The plugin was created with a mobile-first mindset in mind. This makes it ideal for those looking for flawless mobile calendars.
- It can create a single event page.
- The plugin includes drag and drops features to help speed up the design process.
- Thanks to the plugin, it can incorporate many ticket buttons into a single event.
- You can attend either ticketless or ticketed events.
- The plugin is compatible with a variety of ticketing apps.
- Include various details in all your events, such as event categories, places, and photos.
- Connect the plugin to your iCal or Google Calendar account.
- Recurring events are available for all your events.
- Your users will like the keyword search feature because it allows them to quickly identify events that they are interested in.
It is a stand-alone meeting scheduler with WordPress integration via the HubSpot WordPress plugin.
With the freemium version, you can create a unique meeting link in your calendar. At the same time, the paid version allows you to create and embed a calendar on any website. You may design the form that users must fill out. You can also select the days and times to plan meetings and how soon they will be reminded of the event after signing up. After participants complete the meetings form. You can direct them to a specified landing page.
The actual value of this product is that it imports data and meetings into a free CRM. So you don’t have to worry about piecing together information from various sources. That organization and seamless integration level is a significant productivity gain when you have many roles.
- A free CRM is integrated with all the functionality.
- It’s possible to add round robin and group meeting connections. You can also send meeting URLs by email.
- There is no need for coding.
- Google Calendar and Office 365 are both supported.
- To fully benefit all features and functions, you’ll need a CRM.
- Fewer possibilities for customizing your meetings widget
- Need to complete a setup process to sync HubSpot and your email inbox
WordPress Pro Event Calendar
This is a premium event calendar plugin with a mobile-friendly design that looks fantastic on any device. Regardless of which layout you select. It will display correctly regardless of the device or browser on which it is loaded.
The best feature about this event calendar plugin is that it allows users to post their events. This keeps your site fresh with new information all the time. Hence making it a complete event management platform.
This plugin also includes features like:
- pretty configurable event settings
- a shortcode generator
- responsive design
- Google Maps connection
You may import events from Facebook as well. But only from Facebook pages, not from Facebook groups.
- Provides widget designs and responsive layouts.
- The frontend interface allows users to submit new events.
- You can add unique dates to your calendar for holidays.
- It can import events from Facebook and ICS.
- You can use different languages to translate the event calendar.
- The Lps for “events” are unstyled and in need of design.
- The usual widget design is pretty basic and might like some more customization.
- While it can import events from Facebook pages, it cannot import them from Facebook groups.
- It takes three days for support to reply.
MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule Plugin
MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule is a powerful WordPress calendar plugin. It is for spas, gyms, and other businesses that rely on client bookings and mobile traffic.
It contains a color-coding system for classifying and categorizing event kinds. It also has shortcodes for embedding the calendar widget on your website. Size, color, time zone, name, category, and other aspects of calendars can all be changed. You can also use language and filters to make the calendar searchable to discover events fast.
Do you want to put several calendars on one page? It’s no problem. Using the unique IDs issued to each calendar on your site, you can easily keep track of all of them.
That way, you can keep each calendar’s appearance and feel on the front while knowing exactly where they are on the backend.
- Provides a variety of column types.
- You can add tags and categories for events.
- Has the capability to send contributions to a third-party website
- Elementor, Divi, and Beaver are all compatible with this theme.
- Filter options include drop-down lists and tags.
- Other WordPress plugins have a steeper learning curve.
- There isn’t a lot of support documentation, and some of it is old.
- You are unable to set up parallel sessions for your events. But, there is a workaround available.
WP Simple Booking Calendar
The WP Simple Booking Calendar does precisely what it says on the tin. It’s simple to use. Also, it allows you to advertise your availability for reservations. This is great for real estate rentals and related businesses. The calendar can be embedded in any WordPress page or post and displayed in the widget area if desired.
You can create an unlimited number of calendars with the premium edition. You can also sync them with Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, and other listing sites compatible with this plugin. Instead of traveling between interfaces to see when an appointment is booked. You can manage all your listings from one spot.
Language translations, automatic backups, and a responsive style ensure that your calendar looks the same on all devices.
- An interface that is simple and easy to use.
- Calendar data is automatically backed up and restored. Also, the premium edition includes personalized legend items.
- You can translate it into 30 other languages.
- You can use it with popular listing sites such as Airbnb and Booking.com.
- Only one calendar is available in a free version.
- It cannot sync external calendars with the free version.
- There is no legend included in the free edition.
- Installation documentation is scarce.
Booked if you own a hospitality or tourism business and need an excellent plugin to manage your reservations. Appointment Booking for WordPress is the plugin for you. It has a single pricing plan and is the best option for your reservation.
The features of the Booked – Appointment Booking for WordPress plugin are:
- Reservations for visitors.
- Customized time slots are available.
- Each calendar has its own set of fields.
- Calendar widgets and shortcodes for the front end.
- Management of appointments.
- Customers can customize their emails.
- The front end and admin are both fully responsive.
- It is entirely translatable.
- The customer is in charge of their appointment.
- Integration with Google Calendar.
There are two licenses available for the Booking WordPress plugin:
- $30 for a regular license with six months of support
- $50 for an extended license with six months of support
Is There One WordPress Events Plugin That’s Right For You?
There is a sizable market for the best WordPress events plugins. This is because many developers experiment with event management. This is shown by a short search of the WordPress plugin library, Google, or CodeCanyon. This list should help you narrow down your search. But if you still have questions, here are some recommendations:
- If you want the most bang for your buck, go with the Event Organiser or Events Manager.
- All in One Event Calendar is an excellent option if you need many importing, exporting, and sharing features.
- Suppose you wish to process payments without paying anything (or if you want mobile apps to check tickets). Then, going to Espresso 4 Decaf is a special event.
- WP Event Manager or Stachethemes Event Calendar are two lightweight event plugins to consider.
- If you want excellent support (even for the free plugin version), WP Event Manager is the way to go.
- EventOn is the most visually pleasing calendar and event management solution.
- Calendarize it for WordPress has some unique features.
- Modern Events Calendar is the best WordPress event management plugin for aligning your brand to your website.
- Tickera is a website that allows you to sell tickets and easily collect payments.
- Venture Event Manager is an attractive solution for mobile calendars.
- Event Calendar WD has much flexibility.
For specific organizations, each of the event plugins has a specific purpose. Ranging from ticketing choices to different calendar styles.
Understanding WordPress Calendar Widgets
Widgets are included in many WP calendars and event plugins we’ve discussed. Let’s take a moment to talk about them separately to avoid any confusion.
Calendar widgets in WordPress are the result of shortcodes found in calendar plugins. You can insert calendars in regions of your site other than posts and pages. Including the sidebar, header, and footer, using this functionality.
But, many widgets can be added to pages or posts using a shortcode right in the middle of your content. The needs of your website and how you wish to show your event information will determine how (or if) you use them.
One of the finest WordPress event calendar plugins on our list is EventON. It includes a powerful shortcode generator:
This makes choosing a calendar, event list, or other relevant pieces of material a breeze. You may edit it and then use a shortcode block to include it right into your post or page.
Effective Calendar Management for Remote Teams
The first step is to choose the correct calendar tools from Envato Elements and CodeCanyon. Then, use these pointers to help you get the most out of your Calendar Plugin.
- Be aware of your time zone.
Consider the time zones in which your team members live when scheduling meetings. Now select a time that is good for everyone.
- Inform participants ahead of time
Allow ample time for meetings and video or phone conference calls. Usually, two weeks is enough.
- Be prepared for changes.
Be ready for a last-minute change of plans. Ensure all participants of any modifications and the day and time of the changes.
- Take advantage of notifications.
Use notifications to keep track of important dates and events.
- Make use of permissions and roles.
Consider how various users will use the calendar. Consider granting them restricted access. This allows them to view but not edit scheduled meetings and events.
If you use WP calendar plugins to share upcoming events, you can also:
- build your brand
- engage people in your company or cause
- even make extra cash
But, each calendar plugin has its own set of features that may or may not suit your specific requirements.
While all calendar plugins share some capabilities, others will differ, such as service bookings, social network connection, and recurring event functionality. This depends on which one you choose. We recommend that you look into the alternatives listed above to know which one will work best for you.