SDM Marketing is a full-service design and brand development firm helping Fortune 500 clients as well as burgeoning start-ups.
- 1 Below is the short interview we had with the team of SDM Marketing:
- 2 The vision of The Company & It’s Founders:
- 3 How Did You Start This Company?
- 4 What Was The Trigger Point Which Happened To Start This Company?
- 5 What Is The Core Problem You Feel Many Of Your Ideal Clients Face In Their Business?
- 6 Any Tips / Advice You Would Like To Share:
- 7 What Are The Core Services You Offer:
- 8 Who Is Your Ideal Client?
- 9 What Makes You The Best Compared To Your Competitors?
- 10 Best way to contact you?
- 11 Note from Editor, WebDesignTips.blog
Below is the short interview we had with the team of SDM Marketing:
Name Of The Company: SDM Marketing
Name Of All The Founders/Core Team Members:
Scott Michelson – Brand Strategist / Founder
Mary LaFleur – Branding and Design Director
Paul Wilcox – Director of Content
James Frederick – Director of Programming
The vision of The Company & It’s Founders:
Position SDM Marketing as the rebranding specialist for small and medium-sized companies. We Define, Build, and Communicate Brands.
How Did You Start This Company?
What Was The Trigger Point Which Happened To Start This Company?
I realized that the large agencies provide a great service but are too costly for small and medium-sized firms. I saw the gap and decided this would be the arena that my firm could and does make a difference. We help companies reach new levels.
What Is The Core Problem You Feel Many Of Your Ideal Clients Face In Their Business?
Keeping their firm relevant and fresh.
It’s important for firms to understand that as a company they are continually changing as they grow and add employees, customers, and product/services. They should take stock on who they have become and not stay in the past and talk as if nothing has changed. Refreshing your brand after 5 to 10 years is important to continuing the growth of the company.
What Are The Core Services You Offer:
- Brand Strategy
- Logo & Business Paper Design
- Web Design & Programming
- Collateral Design
- Media Planning & Placement
- Direct Marketing
- Social Media (through our partners)
Who Is Your Ideal Client?
Small (5 employees) to Medium (250 employees) sized companies. They have been in business for at least five years with growth and realize that their business is changing and they want to keep their messaging and look up-to-date with those changes.
What Makes You The Best Compared To Your Competitors?
Experience is our difference. Each person on our team has over 20 years of experience in their field and are able to use this experience to benefit our clients. All our projects are custom designed to fit our client’s needs, helping them move their business to the next level. We’re not trying to build our portfolio but only help our clients grow and reach their goals.
Best way to contact you?
Address: 6000 Evanston Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103
Note from Editor, WebDesignTips.blog
If you deal with SDM Marketing, please do let us know your experience with SDM Marketing, through comments or use our contact us page if you are interested to contact them as an investor.