Splash Designworks, A full-service digital marketing agency helping entrepreneurs and businesses.
- 1 Below is the short interview we had with The team of the Splash Designworks:
- 2 The vision of The Company & Its Founders:
- 3 How Did You Start This Company?
- 4 What Was The Trigger Point Which Happened To Start This Company?
- 5 What are The Core Problems You Feel Many Of Your Ideal Clients Face In Their Business?
- 6 Any Tips / Advice You Would Like To Share:
- 7 What Are The Core Services You Offer:
- 8 Who Is Your Ideal Client?
- 9 What Makes You The Best Compared To Your Competitors?
- 10 Best way to contact you?
- 11 Note from Editor, WebDesignTips.blog
Below is the short interview we had with The team of the Splash Designworks:
Name Of The Company: Splash Designworks
Name Of All The Founders/Core Team Members:
- Arianna Fox
The vision of The Company & Its Founders:
To provide stunning, creative and professional design, social media, branding, and marketing creatives.
How Did You Start This Company?
Literally a shoestring budget and faith. Was a lead designer at a local news media outlet. It was bought out by a corporate and creative department shut down. We decided to venture on our own from there!
What Was The Trigger Point Which Happened To Start This Company?
Depending on another business or company, and then they shut down – so that led us to venture out on our own to make it happen!
What are The Core Problems You Feel Many Of Your Ideal Clients Face In Their Business?
All graphic design work, website design, social media (both management and marketing), branding and re-branding, video and audio production, digital marketing.
Don’t cut corners if possible. Do things the professional way the first time. Especially the brand. Your brand will launch and be your identity – so make sure it’s powerful and right.
What Are The Core Services You Offer:
We are a website design and graphic design company at our core. We can also do video commercials and marketing, but our main goal is to provide the best web design and customer service anywhere.
Who Is Your Ideal Client?
1) Any business large or small that want to take advantage of the power of Social Media to bring brand awareness and exposure to their business.
2) Either a new business ready to get their branding together to launch, or a large company that wants to rebrand.
What Makes You The Best Compared To Your Competitors?
We work directly with the client through every step. We don’t just take the ball and run away. We’ve seen where this has happened and it’s a gamble. Sometimes the client was happy, sometimes they weren’t. We walk together in sync and instep.
Best way to contact you?
Address: Milford Delaware
Note from Editor, WebDesignTips.blog
If you deal with Splash Designworks, please do let us know your experience with Splash Designworks, through comments or use our contact us page if you are interested to contact them as an investor.