We got this video for you so that you don’t need to spend your time in the search.
In the episode of today, we continue our project by adding open source code to the site. There are so many problems that already have solutions for them, but knowing which solution is right and when to go for help is the key to being effective in your workflow.
The main points covered are:
1. how to identify the quality code
2. how to install in your project
3. how to read the documentation and use the code
I cover the 3 criteria of a good good open source.
2. Actively developed
3. Good documentation
Do not forget to subscribe – https://goo.gl/6vCw64
Github Repo – https://github.com/jesseshowalter/shoeAppLandingPage
1. Fork the repo on Github https://github.com/jesseshowalter/sho …
2. Cloning the repo locally using the Github Desktop app
3. Start a new branch that focuses on a specific improvement / feature
4. Make some changes in the code that you think improve the project
5. Make a draw request as shown in the video
6. Smile when you realize that it's not as scary as you thought it would be
1. Intro – https://youtu.be/sr6jDeAoXCc
2. Discovery – https://youtu.be/g2aSWqU0gqA
3. Wireframe and Moodboard – https://youtu.be/boF058Bh5lo
4. Visual Design Part 1 – https://youtu.be/3xWViyhRGd4
5. Visual Design Part 2 – https://youtu.be/HqykJljlN2A
6. Configuration of the development environment – https://youtu.be/cXbRAdPXpRA
7. Coding of the Nav and the header – https://youtu.be/Boc_IZNzlh4
8. Coding of brand section and features – https://youtu.be/O4gqpgRvYJg
9. Coding of the section of the offer – https://youtu.be/JsLeiFbi8RM
10. Coding of the download section – https://youtu.be/jMkAeo2uGHk
11. Coding of footer and corrections – https://youtu.be/Y7lARe_jeNg
12. Basic responsive web development – https://youtu.be/f16OpkhAPHI
13. Responsive images – https://youtu.be/VtW5tI9qZk0
This series is all about web design and the development process from start to finish. I will take you through the entire process of creation, from sketching and wireframing to high resolution mockups and the full development phase.
I've never done a series as big, and I hope you'll grow as a designer and developer not because I'm perfect, but because you allow yourself to stumble with me on the road to something you can be proud of. .
I did this series because I believe that in the teacher, I will learn and grow not only from the experience of creating the project, but also from the feedback of your part.
Do not forget to subscribe https://goo.gl/6vCw64
////////// Sign up for my monthly newsletter
If you want to support the content I'm doing and buy me a cup of coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jesseshowalter
This content was first published here.
We inserted this video based on certain parameters as on date of insertion. Few of them are below.
Video Views: 889
Video Rating: 5.00