We got this video for you so that you don’t need to spend your time in the search.
Astound Commerce invites you to join the professional team as a Frontend developer.
The Frontend developer will be part of a feature-driven and successful development team responsible for building complex e-commerce solutions. You must have a proven track record in solving various business and technical problems while taking responsibility for achieving business goals. This work requires strong technical skills to provide coding expertise throughout the software development cycle. You must have expertise in software development lifecycle methodologies, solid experience and knowledge of web development, as well as the use of standard design and development tools.
Your primary responsibilities in a Frontend developer role will include:
– work with the development manager and project managers to understand the needs of the company, define technical problems and propose solutions;
– help ensure the accuracy and completeness of the team's technical documentation and communications;
– analyze specifications and business and technical requirements and develop e-commerce solutions at the company level;
– work in collaboration with graphic designers and UX designers to transform their vision into functional HTML templates;
– work with the web development team to ensure the proper implementation of the functionality of the website;
– provide updated estimates of effort and status of assigned tasks, and identify development risks on assigned projects;
– provide the best technical solutions for tasks using best practices and design models;
– support and help developers to find the best technical solutions;
– make recommendations to development and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program-specific experience or to the project;
– contribute to the continuous improvement of the development methodology and the underlying processes;
– help manage projects by making suggestions for design, development and QA processes;
– Participate in project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to project issues.
Apply now and be the real change that is transforming e-commerce around the world!
Learn more on the website: https://astoundcommerce.com/us/vacancy/frontend-developer/?country=slovakia.
This content was first published here.
We inserted this video based on certain parameters as on date of insertion. Few of them are below.
Video Views: 9
Video Rating: nan