We got this video for you so that you don’t need to spend your time in the search.
How to connect a CSS style sheet to an HTML web page? In this lesson you will learn:
– The reason we have separate HTML and CSS files
– The purpose of HTML in relation to the purpose of CSS
– Why it's good to keep the content (HTML) separate from the presentation (CSS)
At the end of this lesson, you'll know how to code:
1. The LINK tag (to connect an external CSS style sheet to your webpage)
2. The REL and TYPE attributes (to describe the CSS style sheet)
3. The HREF attribute (to specify where to find the CSS style sheet)
This is an example of a lesson in the online course "HTML and CSS Step by Step for Absolute Beginners". Learn how to code HTML5 + CSS3 to create your own website in this beginner level course. No coding experience required! Sign up today at: https://courses.robobunnyattack.com/courses/step-by-step-html-and-css-for-absolute-beginners
Looking for a friendly, practical and jargon-free technology training? Visit my website at: https://learn.robobunnyattack.com
Thank you for watching!
– Kathleen, email@example.com
PS Thanks to Reverse Grip for allowing me to use "Raise Your Fist" as intro / outro for this video. You rock!!
This content was first published here.
We inserted this video based on certain parameters as on date of insertion. Few of them are below.
Video Views: 133051
Video Rating: 4.09