We got this video for you so that you don’t need to spend your time in the search.
Web Hacking 101: https://goo.gl/BGhTAz
In this fourth interview of Web Hacking 101 Pro Tips, I discuss with @SushiHack, Adam Bacchus, Chief Bounty Officer as HackerOne (formerly with SnapChat – not Slack – and Google).
In this one, we discuss:
– How he started to hack
– Some differences between penetration tests and hacking
– How he joined Google
– What does receiving vulnerability reports look like?
– How root cause analysis can impact vulnerability reporting
– What's a good report vs. bad report looks like
– Why it's important to build hacking relationships
Vulnerable Web App Online for Teaching – https://google-gruyere.appspot.com/.
This content was first published here.
We inserted this video based on certain parameters as on date of insertion. Few of them are below.
Video Views: 1189
Video Rating: 4.38