If you want to give your Discord account an update and are wondering how to get custom Discord themes, try out Placeit’s Discord theme maker.
It’s simple and easy to use, and you can customise any of the wonderful Discord theme ideas on offer in no time at all.
- 1 How to Get Custom Discord Themes Using the Discord Theme Maker
- 2 20 Best Discord Custom Themes
- 2.1 Neon Discord Theme Idea
- 2.2 Discord Theme Generator With Adventure Game Backgrounds
- 2.3 Discord Dark Theme Template Featuring Game Level Backgrounds
- 2.4 Neon Themes for Discord Featuring a Neon Portal
- 2.5 Discord Theme Generator With a Horror Game Background
- 2.6 Discord Dark Theme With Forest Background
- 2.7 Cool Discord Background With Neon Lights
- 2.8 Discord Black Theme With a Graphic of a Crystal Cave
- 2.9 Discord Light Theme With a Fantasy Land Background
- 2.10 Discord Theme Generator Featuring Neon Gates
- 2.11 Discord Server Themes With an 8-Bit Aesthetic
- 2.12 Discord Server Theme Ideas Featuring Japanese Scenery
- 2.13 Discord Custom Background With Lava and Volcanoes in the Background
- 2.14 Discord Dark Theme Featuring a Forest Background
- 2.15 Discord Server Background Template With a Futuristic Style
- 2.16 Custom Discord Background With a Graphic of a Video Game Battlefield
- 2.17 Discord Server Theme Idea With an 8-Bit Style
- 2.18 Discord Light Theme With a Portal-Like Background
- 2.19 Discord Server Theme Template With 8-Bit Game Backgrounds
- 2.20 Discord Theme Generator With a Bamboo Forest Illustration Background
- 3 Create Discord Themes Today
How to Get Custom Discord Themes Using the Discord Theme Maker
Step 1: Select a Discord Theme Template
- Go to Placeit.net and type ‘Discord Theme Maker‘ in the search bar.
- Browse the templates, and when you find one you like, click on it.
- This will open up the Discord theme generator.
Step 2: Add a Graphic & Frame Colour to Your Discord Custom Theme
- Now, move to the right side of your template and begin customisation of your Discord theme by first selecting a background graphic.
- Next, choose a frame colour.
Step 3: Add Text to Your Discord Custom Theme
- Now move to the left side of the Discord server background template and enter any text you want.
- When you are done, you can change the font and font colour to make your text really stand out and command attention.
- You can add additional text or a logo if you need to as well.
Step 4: Move and Resize Text on Your Discord Custom Theme
- You can move and resize your text and/or logo to your Discord server theme as needed.
- If you don’t like what you’ve done, just hit the Reset Layout button to return to the default layout.
Step 5: Download Your Discord Custom Theme
When you are happy with your design, just click the Download button at the top of the page. This will take you to the download page, where you have two options for purchasing your Discord server background.
You can either pay a single fee for your Discord custom background or sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription that offers you unlimited downloads of all Placeit’s designs, mockups, logos, videos, and gaming templates.
Now that you know how to get Discord themes with minimal fuss, let’s take a look at some of the best Discord custom themes you can find at Placeit.
20 Best Discord Custom Themes
Bring the magic of neon to your Discord server background when you use this awesome theme. Customisation is quick and easy when you use the Discord theme generator.
A great theme for gamers, this custom Discord background is perfect for fantasy, desert island, or pirate-themed games.
Looking for a night-time scene with a touch of whimsey? Then this Discord Dark Theme Template is perfect for you. If you change your mind about the background image, the template offers plenty of others you can experiment with.
Customising this Discord server theme idea is super easy. You can change the background neon image, as well as the icon, text, and colour scheme, so that you end up with something truly your own.
This is the perfect Discord theme for so many types of gamers, not just horror. You have a wide collection of background images to choose from, and once you’ve decided on your image, just choose your colour scheme and text.
Take a walk on the dark side with this Discord dark theme template. A terrific template for adding a bit of discordance to your background.
Illuminate your account with this cool Discord background image. If you love the idea but not the shape of the neon tubing, you can always swap it out for another.
This Discord Black Theme is for lovers of the dark side. If the purple banner is a bit too bright, you can change it, and you can add different icons to suit your taste.
This Discord Light Theme offers tons of cool Discord backgrounds you won’t be able to resist. Once you open the template in the Discord theme maker, try out the backgrounds on offer to see which you prefer, change the colour of the frame if you care to, and then add your text. Customisation is as simple as that.
This Discord theme generator with its neon gates is very impressive. Change the text and use as is for a quick and easy customisation.
Who doesn’t like the 8-bit aesthetic of old-school graphics? Use this template and bring that vintage look to your Discord server background.
Bring a touch of whimsy to your Discord custom background with this Japanese-inspired Discord theme. A great way to keep all eyes on you.
Forget retro—why not travel much further back in time, to a prehistoric age when volcanoes covered the earth and the skies were blood red? This is a custom Discord background that will really stand out!
You really don’t have to worry about how to get Discord themes for your background with the Placeit theme maker. You will love their themes for Discord, like this Discord dark theme background, which is reminiscent of a classic 2D scrolling platform game.
Neon makes everything look cooler, doesn’t it? Give your Discord server background a touch of Saturday Night Fever with this stylish template.
As a hardened gamer, you wouldn’t be put off by a few skulls, would you? Use this background to show that you can survive even the most brutal battle.
Travel back in time to the early days of gaming and use this cool Discord background to pay tribute to the classic 8-bit graphic style.
If you liked the neon theme above but want a more rounded variation, try this Discord theme idea on for size. It looks like a portal that will take you to a whole new dimension.
Here’s a retro gaming template that would make a great custom Discord background. As usual, it’s easy to customise it using the Discord theme generator.
And finally, here’s a bamboo-themed background to try out. With its light, cheerful colour scheme, it would go perfectly with a Discord light theme.
Create Discord Themes Today
Now that you know how to get a custom Discord background, head on over to Placeit’s Discord theme maker and create your own Discord custom themes today.
And if you’re interested in other terrific resources available from Placeit, check out this list of articles below:
Resources31 Best Twitch Banners Using a Banner Maker (Including Offline Banner Designs)
Placeit23 Best Gaming YouTube Banners Made With a YouTube Banner Maker
Patreon22+ Best Patreon Banners (Using a Patreon Cover Image Creator)
Logo Design39 Cool Gaming Logos (Using a Clan Logo Maker)
twitch35 Awesome Stream Overlays Using an OBS Stream Overlay Maker
Live Streaming29 Best Twitch Stream “Starting Soon” Overlays Using a Twitch Overlay Maker
Logo DesignHow to Make Your Own YouTube Gaming Logo (With Gaming Logo Design Examples)
Banners40+ Best SoundCloud Banners, Headers, and Album Covers (Banner Maker & PSD)