Are you tired and frustrated of using your personal phone for making business calls? Or are you wondering which virtual phone number would be best for your business?
In this article, we have created a comprehensive list of the best Virtual Phone Number App Providers in the U.S. & India that are easy to set up and easy to use. Thus, we would give your business the competitive advantage it needs to thrive.
Also Read :- Ultimate Guide on 800 Toll-Free Number
- 1 What is a virtual phone number?
- 2 When Do You Need a Virtual Phone Number?
- 3 How to get a virtual phone number?
- 4 How can I get a free virtual number?
- 5 What is a VoIP number?
- 6 How do I get a VoIP number?
- 7 Best Virtual Phone Number Systems for Your Business
- 8 Grasshopper
- 9 Freshcaller
- 10 RingCentral
- 11 CallHippo
- 12 VirtualPBX
- 13 MightyCall
- 14 Nextiva
- 15 UniTel Voice
- 16 Sonetel
- 17 Talkroute
- 18 8×8
- 19 Jive Communications
- 20 VirtualPhone.com
- 21 Google Voice
- 22 eVoice
- 23 Phone.com
- 24 Bitrix24
- 25 Ooma Office Phone
- 26 ConXhub
- 27 Voxdirect
- 28 YouMail
- 29 Vonage Virtual Number
- 30 Exotel
- 31 Blacktel.io
- 32 Avoxi
- 33 TollFreeForwarding.com
- 34 GlobalCallForwarding
- 35 CountryCode
- 36 OnSIP
- 37 What factors to consider while choosing a Virtual Phone Number?
- 38 Conclusion
What is a virtual phone number?
A Virtual Phone Number, also known as an inward dialing number or direct access, is a telephone number that is not connected to a direct telephone line. Instead, these numbers are usually programmed to forward incoming calls to other telephones chosen by the client, VoIP, mobile, or fixed.
Setting up virtual numbers does not require any technical knowledge. These numbers are ideal for recording voice messages and sharing the same number with other people.
When Do You Need a Virtual Phone Number?
Virtual business phone numbers look more professional to potential clients. They let you connect to clients from any device that is convenient for you. For example, from an office, you can use a desk phone to answer your calls. If you are driving or going to a meeting, you can use your mobile to answer a call.
Almost any device capable of receiving calls can be used to answer a call. So no matter where a person calls your virtual phone number, you will be able to answer their call regardless of where you are.
Even your employees or business partner can use this advantage to answer calls either in or away from the office. You can also route the calls to any team member who is equipped to take the call.
Mentioned below are some other benefits of having a virtual business phone number:
- Use it to attract and gain international customers’ trust as they can contact you through a local number.
- You can also record the conversations that you or your staff have with customers.
Now, if you are wondering what is an excellent virtual phone system to run a small business and what are the features of a virtual phone system to look out for?
An important detail to remember is not to choose an unreliable provider. Going with the wrong provider can cost your business. You can lose possible prospects due to interruption in the network.
Also Read :- How to host a virtual event: 10 expert tips
How to get a virtual phone number?
The process of getting a virtual telephone number is straightforward. First, you need to sign up with a service provider. Then select the country and the phone number you want your customers to dial to reach your business.
All you need now is a steady and reliable internet connection or a cellular phone line. After these simple steps, you will be able to receive calls on your laptop, P.C., tablet, mobile phone, or home phone. And that is it; you’re good to go.
Here is a list of criteria to keep in mind when getting a virtual phone number:
- Ease of setup
- Productivity tools
- Integrations with software
- Customer support
How can I get a free virtual number?
There are many free virtual number providers, but the best at the moment is Google Voice. Google Voice allows any user from the U.S. a permanent free virtual number. All you need is a Google account to get its services. After registration, you can choose which city code the number should reflect and select from the available options.
What is a VoIP number?
Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP is often confused with virtual numbers. The difference is that VoIP numbers only use the public internet for routing calls, while virtual numbers use existing cell phone land and lines.
Both the options are cheaper than many traditional phone services and allow you to make calls anywhere, anytime. The only concern with VoIP is their reliability, as they depend upon internet connections to route the calls.
How do I get a VoIP number?
Getting a VoIP number is also a simple process. You start with getting a stable and precise internet connection. Then, a strong internet connection is a must for calls to go through. The remaining steps are similar to getting a virtual phone number. Find a VoIP vendor and choose a plan that works for you.
You need to sign up for a VoIP plan with a vendor. The next and final step is to choose a domestic or foreign phone number that clients or prospects can use to get in touch with you.
Best Virtual Phone Number Systems for Your Business
Mentioned below is a list of 29 Virtual phone number for Business systems that are among the best providers of a virtual phone number
Grasshopper is a pocket-friendly option for small businesses that want to open a separate professional business communication channel. Grasshopper provides a robust set of management features for business with 1-15 people.
- Three different pricing models – Solo, Partner, and Small Business.
- Standard all management features atop your existing landline or mobile phone line.
- Voicemail transcription service.
- Call reporting.
- Virtual fax.
- Custom greeting and other extensions.
- The support center has a comprehensive library of helpful articles, instruction videos, and PDF guides.
- Offers non-stop assistance over the phone – Call anytime for support or to inquire about the products
- Grasshopper reviews suggest that you will get a quick and friendly answer from a trained support team.
Grasshopper would be an excellent choice for anyone running a business alone or with a small team. Their pricing model has given them a competitive advantage with their products offering efficient solutions.
Suppose you are looking for a simple and affordable service or require a call center for your small business. In that case, the Freshcaller virtual number system will be perfect for you.
For a sales business, their call monitoring and call recording features are a great asset. Apart from excellent customer service, Freshcaller lets you choose a local, toll-free, or international phone number and start making calls.
It also has the option to create a customized vanity number for people to remember easily.
Features of Freshcaller:
- Many robust call center features like a multi-level interactive voice response system routes customer calls with a customizable call-flow mechanism. For example, the system can be configured so that callers could press either 1, 2, 3.. for an individual department in your company.
- Wait-queue function to inform callers of their position in line when waiting for an agent.
- Custom-greetings feature that allows you to advertise new products or share announcements with customers on hold or queuing.
- A real-time dashboard that allows you to see call queues, agent availability information, and ongoing calls.
- You abandoned call metrics that help you analyze abandoned calls to build a better phone journey for your customers.
Benefits of FreshCaller:
- Best to set up a cloud-based call center
- Offers advanced features that will enable agents to provide outstanding assistance
- supervision features that will enhance productivity
The RingCentral system offers a solution based on VoIP technology which enables robust business communications.
With a strong internet connection, you can bring RingCentral software to your laptop, desktop, mobile phone, or even desk phone and take business calls at your convenience.
For 20 years, RingCentral has been in the cloud-based communications business and caters to companies of all sizes by providing local phone numbers, toll-free vanity numbers, and nationwide virtual 800 numbers.
Features of RingCentral:
- Call management features such as directory listings and auto-attendant service.
- Caller ID control
- Call screening
- Call logs
- Notifications of missed calls and received faxes
- Allows clients to reach you via video voicemail with a feature to reply in the same format.
- Call forwarding to the right employee.
- Softphone desktop application to conduct conference calls with remote team members with or without video
Benefits of the RingCentral:
- Plenty of resources if you are new to the World of virtual business phone technology.
- Access to blog articles, case studies, and free e-books.
- Free webinars and demos.
- A well-rounded solution for both internal and external communication that integrates with hundreds of business apps
CallHippo virtual number service aims to help small businesses and their customers connect in a convenient, cost-effective, and efficient way. CallHippo has been reviewed as software to help you service your customers better, generate more conversions, and even attend more business opportunities.
It is an on-demand cloud-based VoIP service provider. That can add multiple users, get virtual local phone numbers from more than 50 countries, and make calls to receivers worldwide.
With a user-friendly interface and robust software architecture, CallHippo helps you to set up a call center in a matter of minutes.
Features of CallHippo:
- Business phone number service that is available as a mobile- and web-based application.
- Helps support, marketing, and sales teams get in touch with their customers globally.
- For outgoing calls, your virtual business phone number is displayed to your client.
- The options to receive an incoming call include picking up through CallHippo’s app or redirecting the call to an alternative phone number.
- The system offers a wide array of features that you can integrate with your virtual phone number. Including standard options such as call conference, call transfer, call barging, call queuing, smartphone number forwarding service, ring all, team collaboration tool, voicemail, and on-hold music.
- The call recording feature lets you record conversations.
- The real-time analytics tool offers detailed information about callers, call duration, and call quality.
- CallHippo virtual phone service can also be integrated with several business software solutions, including Slack, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Intercom, and Freshdesk.
Benefits of CallHippo:
- Strong customer support can be reached via live chat, e-mail, phone, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.
- Massive library of answers to commonly asked questions.
- Scalable call center software solution.
- It helps businesses maximize their productivity with virtual telephony and workflow automation.
- A plethora of features and integration options.
- Provides local numbers from more than 50 countries that can be easily assigned to specific departments.
- It helps you improve team collaboration.
VirtualPBX has the right virtual number service no matter the size of a business. Its wide array of features, such as an auto-attendant, unlimited minutes, and customized greetings, can help you streamline and enhance your business communication.
With VirtualPBX, Solopreneurs can grow their business, SME’s can enjoy advanced features such as audio conferencing and ring groups.
Features of VirtualPBX
- Two local or toll-free numbers
- Unlimited local minutes and text messaging, video/audio conferencing, call-log reports, Zapier integration, and much more.
- Auto-attendant to redirect calls to an extension without a telephone operator,
- Audio conferencing for multiple users.
- Ring groups to share the distribution of incoming calls
- ACD queues, an advanced version of ring groups.
- CRM integration
- Paperless fax
- API access
- Priority support External storage
- Advanced reports
- Integrations with robust software solutions like Zapier and Webhooks.
Benefits of VirtualPBX:
- Scalable software solution to accommodate the needs of the multinational enterprise or a single entrepreneur.
- Robust solution for making and receiving calls for any business model.
- Lets users reroute calls directly to their cellphones.
MightyCall provides an advanced communications system that can aggregate customer queries from phone calls, social media channels, and e-mails in one queue.
MightyCall is best for SME owners looking to organize client data in a cost-effective and less time-consuming method while improving their internal and external communication.
MightyCall has an all-in-one virtual receptionist system to handle all calls made and received via vanity, local, and toll-free numbers. Hence making it easy to process a large volume of customer queries.
Features Of MightyCall
- Provides a wide range of advanced features: unlimited calling, call forwarding, call history, call queues, call recording, call screening, voicemail and transcription, and softphones.
- Uses cloud hosting to connect seamlessly to any telephone device, such as landline and conference numbers or even team members’ smartphones.
- Toll-free, vanity, and local numbers.
- Unique features include Visual call flow configuration and VIP or blacklist call routing.
Benefits of MightyCall
- Easy to use.
- Customers get professional help whenever they need it.
- The support page offers a huge library of FAQs and answers.
- Get in touch with the provider’s customer care team, including live chat, phone, e-mail, and ticket.
- Access to support does not depend on the plan a user has chosen.
- Unlimited Device sign-in.
- Best suited for small businesses and teams on the go or based remotely.
- Easy to set up and utilize.
Nextiva is more than just a virtual business phone number provider. Instead, Nextiva brings a powerful combination of features for consolidating team communication, tracking productivity, and providing efficient customer care.
The company offers this service for a fraction of the price it would cost you to get a CRM, virtual numbers for your team, and an analytics tool. In addition, Nextiva’s VoIP boasts 99.9% uptime, so it’s perfect for small business owners looking for a reliable provider.
Features Of Nextiva
- Selection of local and national business numbers.
- Provides more than 40 VoIP features.
- Best virtual phone systems as its features include call screening, queuing, forwarding, holding, and blocking, auto-attendant, and voicemail.
- Rare features like call park, call pulling, voicemail forwarding, and AI-enabled voicemail to e-mail.
- Instant messaging.
- Top-of-the-line cloud PBX.
- Best for Small business owners for both internal and external communication over the internet with H.D. call quality.
- Larger businesses set in their ways can keep their existing hardware or buy other phones this VoIP service provider sells.
- It consists of a virtual office phone solution and a CRM system.
- The Business Communications Suit lets you store contact information, provide omnichannel communication to clients, and analyze your performance at a friendly budget.
Benefits of Nextiva
- Around-the-clock “amazing service.”
- Can reach customer care anytime via phone, chat, and e-mail and expect genuinely fantastic service.
- It pairs first-class online calling features with both a customer and sales CRM.
- A reliable service provider that takes good care of its users.
- They are designed to support companies of all sizes.
UniTel is a reputable cloud-based provider with more than 20 years of experience providing virtual phone number services to thousands of freelancers and startups.
It is an excellent solution for small businesses and offers affordable services, stellar customer service, and top-notch network quality.
Features of UniTel:
- Build a phone system to help you look like a professional, well-established company.
- Services to separate your business and personal communications.
- Create multiple extensions for each coworker to provide steady communication
- VoIP service
- UniTel Voice mobile app. Allows you to use your personal cell phone to make and receive business calls.
- Use toll-free numbers from different area codes.
- Make outbound calls from any device.
- A virtual business phone line improves your communication with clients, like creating and getting notifications for missed calls.
- Conference Call feature to add a third participant to your communication.
Benefits of UniTel:
- Helpful customer support is available via phone, live chat, and e-mail.
- Excellent ratings on a range of websites.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Affordable yet comprehensive call-handling features.
Sonetel is a lightweight solution that allows you to purchase a local phone number anywhere in the World. Thus increasing trust between you and your customers.
Sonetel offers free call-taking through its app and free local numbers if you choose to use its website chat widget. Let’s take a closer look.
Features of Sonotel
- Marketed as a free virtual phone number solution for entrepreneurs.
- Presents an easy way for your business to get local phone numbers on your website.
- Phone numbers that appear closer to customers to increase conversions.
- One of the best virtual phone systems for small business solutions.
- It reduces customer chargebacks.
- All calls made to the local phone numbers can be forwarded to any type of phone, including mobile, anywhere in the World, or answered through the Sonetel app.
- Allows International calls from your virtual phone number.
- Pre-recorded voice responses and voicemail, or record your own.
- Additionally, you can freely record both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Chat widget to integrate on your website or into Facebook Messenger.
- Chat with customers or communicate with the team quickly.
Benefits of Sonetel
- Support is available via live chat, e-mail, and phone.
- Top class support team and dedicated to improving the customer service experience.
- Consultation with extensive FAQ section on the site.
- Freephone number and pay for call-forwarding costs (or avoid them by taking calls via the app).
- Affordable paid plans and free minutes, calling discounts, and other useful call-related features.
Talkroute is another cloud-based virtual phone number service. It combines recently developed software-based features and traditional phone services on a single platform.
Talkroute offers an alternative to call center fragmentation and cumbersome hardware. It aims to transform your smartphone into a comprehensive business communication system.
With Talkroute’s software, you won’t have to purchase and maintain any additional equipment to manage your incoming and outgoing calls.
Features of Talkroute
- Scaled easily with almost no investments.
- Choose among local or free business phone numbers.
- Let’s you transfer an existing line but only in the U.S. and Canada.
- Text messaging
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
- Call stacking
- Live call transfer
- Single and multi-level IVR
- Three- and four-digit direct-dial extensions
- Custom greeting and reporting.
- Show your business’s name and number when making an outgoing call.
Benefits of Talkroute
- E-mail support is available round the clock.
- You can contact agents via phone or live chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST on Saturdays.
- As per reviews, users are satisfied with the level of customer care.
- It strikes a good balance between functionality and affordability.
- This solution lets you make and receive calls from any smartphone or desktop on an enterprise phone system level without investing in additional equipment.
- Talkroute is a good option if you run a small or growing business and like a simple but feature-rich virtual phone service that’ll make handling your everyday operations much easier.
8×8 delivers complex cloud PBX solutions to companies big and small, backed with over three decades of experience in telecommunications.
The four plans offered by 8×8 for small business phone numbers are cloud services for voice, international company meetings, team collaboration, and call centers.
Once you set up your 8×8 account by selecting a voice-over I.P. phone number, you will enjoy a crystal-clear connection while making unlimited calls to U.S. and international phone numbers.
Features of 8X8:
- Standard call management features include auto-attendant, call queuing, caller I.D., voicemail and forwarding, and free online texting.
- IVR system that guides callers to the right department.
- Call recording that helps with employee monitoring and feedback.
- Operator switchboard that lets agents transfer calls to colleagues; and analytics tools.
- Allowing users to make unlimited calls to 47 foreign countries.
- Best virtual phone number service to U.S. entrepreneurs doing business with clients overseas.
- Also, include supreme team-communication features like instant one-on-one messaging, group chats, conference calling, and screen sharing with up to 100 participants.
- This product integrates well with Microsoft Office and Google Calendar.
- A 99.999% uptime grass, which means service is down for just a few minutes every year.
Benefits of 8X8
- State-of-the-art call center features.
- Unlimited calling within 47 countries.
- The best solution for bringing your business to the international market.
- First-class customer care.
Jive Communications provides a robust business VoIP system and offers virtual phone numbers as well. In addition, it provides users with unlimited call forwarding, calling, and over 80 business-grade features. Jive Communications option is ideal for organizations with a lot of remote workers.
Features of Jive
- Create a schedule in advance with an integrated custom dial plan, which turns off when you leave. You can also program custom greetings in your schedule.
- Find Me/Follow Me lets users route incoming phone calls to multiple different phone numbers so that they can receive the call anywhere.
- The call management features like call transfer and call forwarding, call blocking, and other functions can be customized. For example, a call screening feature enables users to hear each caller’s name and phone number before answering.
Benefits of Jive
- Extremely easy to set up. It mails your company VoIP phones that are pre-programmed, plug them in, and you can be up and running in a very short period.
- Best reviewed companies in the VoIP industry for happy and satisfied customers.
- A full-featured, comprehensive business phone system that also provides virtual phone numbers
VirtualPhone.com provides international numbers at no additional cost. Its services also include unlimited extensions, an auto-attendant, voicemail, and fax capabilities.
VirtualPhone.com offers customers a starter package either for free or at a low cost. This is an excellent choice for small and independent businesses that wish to expand into international markets while maintaining a domestic presence.
Features of VirtualPhone.com
- Local and international numbers
- SMS capabilities
- Automated Attendant provides call routing to all mobile and landline numbers, all extensions the user possesses, and any department in the user’s company.
- Call Management options offered include call forwarding. The ability to ring different phones in a timed order, the ability to ring multiple phones at once. All features can be configured by using a desktop or mobile app.
- Call Routing and Extensions provides users with unlimited extensions so that each agent with the company uses a direct line. In addition, each extension comes with voicemail, call routing, and fully customizable greetings.
Benefits of VirtualPhone.Com
- The setup process and interface are simple, quick, and straightforward. It takes ten minutes to set up an account, and users are given 100 demo minutes after the signup process is complete.
- All options to configure the service are available through the dashboard.
- Best International calling features and pay as they go.
- Offers full demo and the ability to try out the services at no risk.
Google Voice offers its basic virtual phone services at no cost. Google Voice services can be used on all mobile phones and landlines to take business calls and answer voicemails.
Features of GoogleVoice
- Screening feature that asks callers to state their name before the phone of a Google Voice user begins to ring.
- Your contact list and address book are used to alert users to the identity of the person or business entity calling a Google Voice number.
- Set preferences to direct specific calls to a particular phone or voicemail. Users dependent on extra extensions, call routing, or other numbers should try a service more suited to their needs.
Benefits of Google Voice
- Simplest to use of all virtual phone number providers.
- Home, mobile, and work phones can be added in a matter of minutes.
- Once the phones are linked, calls and SMS messages can be received on any phone chosen by the user.
- Users can also use their phone or web interface to answer the messages they receive. Transcribes voicemails immediately and sends user notifications through SMS and e-mail messages.
- Routing abilities, voicemail capabilities, screening capabilities, and SMS features.
- Freelancers and small business owners who already have a registered Gmail account also have a Google voice account.
eVoice pairs virtual phone number services with integrated fax abilities. Users also benefit from an auto attendant, block calls, forward calls, and text. eVoice is an affordable option for customers who prefer to send and receive important information by fax instead of e-mail.
Features of eVoice:
All service plans offered by eVoice include call forwarding, inbound fax, auto-attendant, and voicemail. In addition, users can add outbound fax capabilities for less than two dollars per month. The platform also provides a mobile app that can make outbound calls, receive inbound calls, check voicemails, create schedules for call forwarding, and alter call settings.
- The auto-attendant feature greets callers and routes them to the appropriate extension. Users can choose from many greetings or upload a greeting of their own.
- Call management capabilities to allow users to block calls, forward calls, transfer calls, and incoming screen calls.
- Free features are after-hours greetings, call queuing, international forwarding, call recording.
- Three types of extensions to facilitate call routing. The standard extension allows callers to connect directly to the person or department of their choice. The second extension will enable callers a directory to find the appropriate person or department. The third extension type is information only.
Benefits of eVoice
- A custom greeting for the auto-attendant can be created.
- Desired settings can be configured for call routing.
- Simpler and easy to navigate menu eVoice possesses.
- Provides board standard features.
- Provides incoming fax capability.
- All Plans are available for 30 days free of charge.
This service takes the top honors for vanity phone number providers. Phone.com also provides customers with an auto-attendant along with their choice of pay per minute or unlimited calling plans. It is perfect for users who want a customized number that will be easy for customers to remember.
Features of Phone.com
- The auto-attendant feature comes with Interactive Voice Response capabilities that can be controlled with the push of a button. The auto-attendant can be programmed with greetings that include both voice and music. It also offers a directory that allows the caller to find the person they desire to talk to.
- The call management tools include call forwarding, call transfer, and call blocking ability. Users can also screen each phone call for vital caller information when calls are received from customers.
- Unlimited extensions come with call logs, the ability to route calls, a conference bridge, and individual boxes for voicemail.
Benefits of Phone.com
- 100% self-service and is ready to use after the signup process
- Flexible plans offered by the company.
- Low price of services provided.
Bitrix24 is one of the best free virtual phone number providers that offer IVR and automatic dialers. In addition, Bitrix24 enables you to greet your customer through a welcome message. It also allows you to record and forward calls. Bitrix24 offers phone number rental services in more than 43 countries. In addition, it offers an automatic call distribution (ACD) facility.
Features of Bitrix24
- It allows you to work with any equipment, including computers, iOS, and Android, etc.
- This free virtual phone number USA application has a fully featured phone system.
- It provides free CRM software.
- You can transfer calls to other departments of your organization.
- Bitrix24 enables your computer to interact with the telephone.
It is an online virtual number service provider. In addition, Ooma Office Phone offers voicemail, an automatic call distribution facility, and more. It enables you to receive calls from your phones. Ooma Office Phone can be easily set up in no time. In addition, this service enables you to port your current port number with ease.
Features of Ooma Office Phone:
- It does not need any software to use it.
- Integrated with a cloud voice and business app.
- Provides a local and toll-free virtual phone number of your choice.
- Transfer your incoming call to another Ooma office phone.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Block any call.
- Manage your phone calls from your smartphone.
- Provides one virtual fax service for the user.
ConXhub is a user-friendly virtual business phone system. It is an advanced business phone system that enables users to create multiple profiles and numbers. You can also receive & make calls from multiple numbers.
Features of ConXhub:
- Offers highest H.D. quality calls
- Forward calls to Mobile Phones or any Phone around the World
- Get a Toll Free, Local, or International Phone Number from the country of your choice
Voxdirect is an effective and simple Text Marketing that helps you to grow your business. With this system, you can run your growing business from anywhere with a professional phone system.
Features of Voxdirect:
- You can call via virtual receptionists.
- Allows you to transcribe voicemails to e-mail.
- Transfer calls to the right person
- Allows you to quickly read through your voicemails.
- It helps you to connect with actual customers and not spammers.
YouMail is a virtual phone number service provider that protects yourself and the mobile device network. YouMail can automatically block robocalls and enables you to block custom calls.
Features of YouMail:
- Identify the missed caller with ease.
- Allows custom voicemail greetings.
- Offers visual voicemail.
- It helps to protect your privacy with a second phone number.
- Automatically replies to missed callers.
- Make a conference call.
Vonage is an application that offers scalable and flexible message, voice, and video calling facilities. It offers ultra-low-cost international calling rates from the U.S. to mobile phones and landlines in more than 200 countries that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers.
It offers a telephone keypad for dialing numbers. This application allows you to place an international call. In addition, you can use this service to block or unblock numbers using a mobile or an online account.
Features of Vonage Virtual Number:
- Link to any mobile phone.
- Supports call forwarding.
- Change the Voicemail PIN.
- Customize your voicemail.
- Turn on/off caller I.D. or call waiting facilities.
- Easy to set up the system.
- Easy to add a phone line to your account.
Exotel is a virtual phone number system for SMEs and startups. This service offers both call forwarding and recording. In addition, it helps in identifying call patterns according to the volumes to avoid missing any call.
The system can be completely customizable to suit your business requirement.
Features of Exotel:
- Real-time notification when you miss a call.
- Offers unlimited channels.
- Includes a visual drag and drop dashboard.
- Visual API that works on WYSIWYG.
- Track your productivity through your call stats.
- Automated call distribution functionality to redirect calls to the right agents.
- Exotel provides detailed analytics of each call.
Blacktel.io offers virtual phone numbers to use with any browser. It enables you to send and receive text messages, make and receive calls, and more. With this application, it is easy to protect your original number and forward calls. It also allows you to get your phone number from a preferred country.
Features of Blacktel.io:
- Send and receive faxes.
- Use WhatsApp without a cell phone or number.
- Supports call recording, forwarding, and more.
- Redirect incoming SMS to any e-mail address.
- Automatically respond to calls through SMS.
Avoxi is an application that enables you to buy virtual phone numbers online. It enables you to forward a call to any location you like. This tool also provides a call routing facility.
Features of Avoxi:
- Supports 160 countries and more.
- Use this app to get a custom caller I.D.
- It is India free service that includes all the features of VoIP.
- Host unlimited calls with more than 500 participants.
A cheap virtual phone number service that offers 24/7 customer support. TollFreeForwarding.com offers call forwarding and allows you to adjust voice menu settings. This system provides a local number in more than 120 countries.
Features of TollFreeForwarding:
- Receive calls immediately when you activate this software.
- It helps you to improve client communication through quality cloud-based numbers.
- Enables you to expand your business internationally.
GlobalCallForwarding is a service that provides local, mobile, and toll-free numbers. It offers you an easy-to-use, high-quality call forwarding service. In addition, it helps you to connect and communicate with your customers efficiently by adding SMS to your number.
Features of GlobalCallForwarding:
- Supports call recording.
- This free phone number service provides unlimited extensions.
- You can customize a greeting message.
- The app allows you to set the time of routing.
- Forward calls in sequence.
- You can filter your calls using a black and white list.
- It offers customer support through chat.
- This application has a user-friendly control panel using which you can set unlimited extensions.
- GlobalCallForwarding app enables you to manage your account with ease.
This system provides a free virtual phone number. It enables you to forward your call quickly. In addition, CountryCOde offers details like country, area, and ISO codes.
- It offers an easy-to-use interface.
- Supports international calls.
- Make a call simply by clicking on the country available on the site.
- It helps you to find dialing codes.
OnSIP is one of the best virtual business number providers. It helps you to generate custom click-to-call links from the instant messaging platform.
It enables you to make voice and H.D. video calls. It also allows you to block the call you don’t want. The OnSIP application can even be used to dial international numbers.
Features of OnSIP:
- Allows for emergency dialing.
- Provides a call blocking facility.
- It plays music when you put your phone on hold.
- It helps you organize your team into a group-based role.
- Supports extension dialing.
- You can plug your I.P. phones into an internet connection and make a call.
- It provides a virtual receptionist that intelligently routes your call.
- You can make a test call using a desktop or mobile app.
What factors to consider while choosing a Virtual Phone Number?
Virtual phone numbers help you differentiate between personal and business phone calls taken on a mobile phone or a landline. This can be easily done by getting a second line phone number.
Here are the important factors that you need to consider when choosing a Virtual Phone Number:
- Consider the price and features.
- Check how easy the setup process is.
- Focus on call management services like recording, screening, call forwarding, etc.
- Ease of keeping the personal and business phone separate on landline and mobile phone.
- Consider the quality of the phone calls.
- Check the availability of automated attendants to greet and route callers to the appropriate line.
- Analyze the customer support.
Virtual phone numbers can be less expensive and an excellent way to keep your business texts and phone calls separate from your personal text and phone calls. The Virtual number systems detailed in this article offer a wide range of features like auto-attendants, call management, voicemail, and much more.
Virtual phone numbers can be a great asset for any business, no matter the size. NOt only can they help you set up your business easily and effectively, but if used properly, they can enhance the credibility of a business.