Autoresponders are one of the most cost-effective, simple, and efficient methods of turning subscribers into customers. Automated or manual:
- Series of welcome emails
- Birthday greetings
- Messages about abandoned carts
Autoresponder solutions will relieve you of a huge load by automating the procedure.
Now, let’s evaluate the top free autoresponder services, weigh their benefits and drawbacks, and choose the one that best meets your company objectives.
In this article, we will discuss the top 10+ free autoresponder tools of 2021.
- 1 What exactly is an autoresponder?
- 2 Do autoresponders assist conversion?
- 3 Why Do You Need an Email Autoresponder Service?
- 4 Best Free Autoresponders
- 5 Best Autoresponder for you
- 6 Conclusion
What exactly is an autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a pre-programmed and automatic email. It sent a response to a visitor’s action.
It helps each lead get closer to conversion. Autoresponders can be sent as a single email or as part of a series of emails. It depends on your trigger and goal.
A drip topic is a term for a series of autoresponder emails.
An action that begins the autoresponder sequence is known as a trigger. A fresh registration, a link click or an asset may be possible.
Do autoresponders assist conversion?
Consider the following scenario.
A new visitor to the blog finds a link to your exclusive free eBook. And you are looking for ways to reduce customer turnover. They want to cut down on churn. So they’ll quickly type in their email address and fulfill your lead. This is a cause-and-effect situation. Since each lead cannot be answered individually. it sends an automatic email sequence. The first email not only gives them the eBook, but it also entertains them to your mailing list. The second email gives more data on client turnover. The second email shows your authority as a brand. The third email assures them to sign up for your free trial. They finally try out the service, like it, and sign up for a subscription. That’s what I call a conversion.
The autoresponder creates relationships and directs traffic along your paths. So that you don’t miss out.
They’re also simple to put together. You always have excellent customer service.
Why Do You Need an Email Autoresponder Service?
Automated emails can be sent to persons on your email list.
Smart marketers can create a set of emails. And that is automatically sent to clients by default.
Many blogs set up an autoresponder series for new subscribers. They are used by e-commerce companies to provide customers with more items and exclusive discounts.
Best Free Autoresponders
Autoresponders are frequently included as part of larger email marketing software packages.
Many of these well-known email marketing firms provide small companies.
Be aware that as your company grows. you will need to invest some of your marketing funds on a premium edition.
In the meanwhile, here’s a list of decent free autoresponders to get you started.
Constant Contact’s website has an autoresponder function.
Constant Contact is the world’s greatest email marketing solution. It’s our first choice for the autoresponder series.
- Their 60-day free trial is fairly huge. That allows you two months to grow your email list and earn money from your blog.
- Setting up an account is simple and quick. Constant Contact suggests various resources depending on the settings you’ve chosen.
- You may also choose from a large number of alternative templates.
- The drag-and-drop interface is really user-friendly. If you’re new to email marketing, This is very useful for you.
- Constant Contact’s customer service team is available by live chat, phone, and email.
- They also provide a resource library as well as online training. If you live in the United States, you may even attend one of their live seminars in person.
- There is no such thing as a free plan that stays forever. If you wish to keep using your email list after the 60-day free trial, you’ll have to pay.
- After your free trial. you’ll need to upgrade to the Email. Plus subscription to access the most of the automated features.
Sendinblue’s website has an autoresponder feature.
Sendinblue is an email and SMS marketing automation tool. They are one of Europe’s most rapidly promoting email autoresponder platforms.
- The free plan allows you to keep an endless number of email contacts. You’re only bound by the number of emails you may send every day.
- Sendinblue’s free plan includes the bulk of the company’s tools. Automation tools are among them.
- On the free plan, you get email support. So if you have any issues, you may contact the support team.
- Sending SMS and emails is possible with Sendinblue.
- The drag/drop interface of the marketing automation tool is simple .
- There are many various themes to choose. You may drag and drop pieces to make your own. If you’ve previously made an HTML template, you may also upload it.
- Sendinblue’s branding appears in emails sent on the free plans. You can’t get free of it.
MailerLite’s website is an autoresponder tool.
MailerLite has grown in popularity as an autoresponder programme. They provide a large free plan with many useful features.
- The free plan has automatic replies and extensive segmentation. So no update is necessary.
- The pages for landing, multi-user accounts, and A/B split email testing are freely available.
- You are not limited to a certain amount of emails per day with the free plan. Instead, there’s a 12,000-email limitation every month.
- All of the “Premium Plans” features are available even on the smallest priced plan. These include landing page A/B testing, auto-resend, and timezone delivery.
- To construct your emails. You may use a drag-and-drop editor. You can simply add and delete blocks, as well as alter fonts and styles.
- There are no email templates accessible on a free plan. When using the drag-and-drop builder. The standard template offers area for a logo, header, image and other components.
- You’ll need to switch to a $15 or higher premium subscription. If your list goes over 1,000 individuals.
- The MailerLite logo will appear in your emails. You won’t be able to delete it while on the free plan.
AWeber’s website is an autoresponder tool.
AWeber offers a free trial that allows you to use all of its features. It’s a well-known email marketing solution with powerful autoresponder features.
- AWeber is a company that has been operating for a long time. It was first introduced in 1998. One of the most well-known autoresponder services is provided today.
- All of the features of a premium plan are involved in the free trial.
- AWeber’s automation and segmentation features are quite strong. It may be used to create endless autoresponder series.
- AWeber may be linked to a variety of services. Including OptinMonster, Unbounce, PayPal, and others.
- You will get full access to all support materials. Including master class sessions and live webinars.
- AWeber adds new features on a regular basis. All clients can get access to them. People on the free plan are included in this.
- The free trial period is limited to 30 days. This means you won’t have to wait long to start profiting from your email list.
- AWeber isn’t the cheapest choice on the market. It offers more functionality than some other email autoresponders. But at a cost.
Mailchimp’s website is an autoresponder tool.
Mailchimp is a well-known email marketing platform.
It provides a number of tools for email automation as well as a free plan.
- You may utilize segmentation and simple autoresponders with the free plan. If you only need a little automation. It might be a good fit.
- Mailchimp offers nearly 300 app connections. Canva, Help Scout, and SeedProd Maintenance Mode Pro are a few examples.
- The drag-and-drop templates are simple to customize and set up.
- Mailchimp is becoming an all-in-one solution with a CRM feature integrated in. If you’re searching for something similar. Mailchimp could be a good fit.
- The free plan only provides email assistance for the first 30 days. After then, you’ll only be able to depend on the knowledge base documents for assistance.
- If you’re on the free plan, your emails will have MailChimp branding.
- The “Free” plans do not permit the creation of multi-step autoresponder series.
- MailChimp’s customer service, pricing structure, and features aren’t the finest in the industry.
ConvertKit’s website has an autoresponder function.ConvertKit has announced the availability of a free plan.
It allows you to construct an unlimited number of landing pages.
It’s a fantastic place to start when it gets to growing your email list.
ConvertKit is also available for a 14-day free trial.
- If you’re utilizing an opt-in incentive. ConvertKit’s distribution system is excellent. It’s especially well-suited to professional bloggers.
- You may segment your clients in a variety of ways using ConvertKit. Tags can also be assigned to consumers.
- You may use a landing page builder to design eye-catching landing pages. There are 30 templates to choose from. All of them may be customized.
- It simply takes a few minutes to set up a free account.
- It only takes a few seconds. You can begin creating your landing page right now.
- If you want to access most of the free plan’s features, including the power to send emails. You must invite a friend.
- The free plan does not have an automation function.
- If you wish to utilize this. you’ll need to upgrade to a premium subscription. However, you may test it out for 14 days for free.
The GetResponse website is an automation tool.
GetResponse is a well-known and simple-to-use email marketing tool for small businesses. It does not have a free plan. But it does offer a 30-day free trial.
- You may try any of their premium plans for free for 30 days. The Professional package allows you to offer free webinars. There is no law to provide credit card information.
- GetResponse supports OptinMonster, PayPal, Shopify, ClickBank and a wide range of more uses.
- Phone, live chat, and email support are all available. A simple help section is also available.
- When your free trial period finishes. On the lowest membership. you can continue to use autoresponders.
- There is no free plan. Only a 30-day free trial is available. This means you won’t have much time to set up your email list.
- You’ll need to upgrade to the Plus plan for more powerful automation capabilities. This involves stuff like webinars. But if you don’t want those. You might think it’s a bit pricey.
We were attracted to Moosend because of its large free plan. It covers all services.
Their free plan allows you to have up to 1,000 subscribers. And send unlimited emails with no ads.
Their automated workflow editor is both aesthetically attractive and easy to use. You have a variety of Moosend.
- The majority of free email marketing tool plans do not allow you to remove the company’s branding from your emails. As a result, this is a major positive for Moosend.
- Their capacity to deliver must be checked.
For those searching for a free autoresponder solution. The sender is another excellent option.
15,000 emails were sent each month to 2,500 subscribers. The free plan includes transactional emails and autoresponders.
- The autoresponders are relatively complex. Because you won’t be spending any money on them. when a product is purchased or the customer abandons the cart. when a subscriber adds a list
- The autoresponders are straightforward to set up with the help of a visual builder.
- Their knowledge base is quite limited. A/B testing your emails. Autoresponders are also not feasible.
SendPulse is a versatile platform. This platform combines email, SMS, transactional and SMS notifications.
It’s no wonder that they’d include autoresponders in their package. These are available on SendPulse’s free plan. It supports up to 500 subscribers and 15,000 emails each month.
- The free plan includes extra important features. A/B tests, advanced reporting, and push notifications are just a few examples.
- Autoresponders would be far more manageable. They were modifiable in a workflow perspective.
- The present editor is far too easygoing. You have lowered the free plan limit for the subscriber. Which is now rather low in comparison to the other tools on our list.
Benchmark’s basic UI is pleasing to the eye. it’s equally easy to use as MailerLite.
Basic autoresponder forms, surveys, and reports are involved in the free account. Advanced automation is only available if you upgrade your account.
- This is a company that prioritizes design over anything else. Their email templates are beautiful. Email editing is a straightforward and easy procedure.
- Unfortunately, the autoresponder editor isn’t included in this clarity of use.
- Auto reactions in a process cannot be observed. And are not greatly flexible.
- Benchmark has historically performed poorly in our deliverability tests.
- You’ll also find the free plan very limited.
Omnisend is an e-mail marketing tool. And developed for e-commerce companies in particular.
Companies may develop interesting cartoonists with preset visitor processes, like cart abandonment and product sales, with Omnisend.
You may create a number of campaigns for website visitors.
- The free plan allows you to send up to 15000 emails every month. And 2000 emails per day. An infinite number of subscribers.
- There are two types of autoresponder triggers: basic (subscriptions) and advanced.
- A/B testing and website tracking are standout features.
- Marketing automation is restricted. And mobile responsiveness is a concern. Integrations are also limited.
Best Autoresponder for you
BEST IN TERMS OF OVERALL PERFORMANCE
Sendpulse is an excellent choice if you want a huge contact list. But I would still like a free subscription and some good autoresponders.
For those searching for a low-cost leader and autoresponder. MooSend is an excellent option. The low price seems to be consistent across all packages.
Even though the free version provides the majority of MailerLite’s autoresponder capabilities. The ability to send e-mails is restricted. As a result, businesses with smaller mailing lists may wish to take advantage.
Mailchimp doesn’t have a free autoresponder. It does provide one-step automation. If you pick the premium plan, you should bear this in mind. It will soon become unreasonably expensive.
SendPulse is yet another excellent choice for small enterprises. If they’re on the free plan.
This won’t exceed their email send limitations. The premium plans are decently priced overall. You may also use them to construct big email lists.
That concludes our list of the best free autoresponders. While free versions of these solutions may be limited in terms of email or capability.
They are still strong enough to do automatic responses tests. Carry out conversion-driven marketing for your business.
You may also test these solutions without paying any money to see which ones work best for your business. You only pay for software that leads to the success of your company’s email marketing.