Masonry based theme to show your content better!
Blogging about Travelling, Fashion, Lifestyle, Cooking, Trends, Shopping, Paper Goods or simply your personal business needs more space, right? Masonry way of presenting content will work best. Just take a look!
Don’t waste any space when presenting many posts simultaneously and stay trendy the same time. It’s possible thanks to Masonry script which displays your content in columns with posts directly below each other. You can decide how many columns you want to display (2 with sidebar, 3 fullwidth or 4 fullwidth) or use another template, without Masonry (details below). All available via WordPress Customize Admin Panel.
Don’t like Masonry and want traditional way of presenting posts?
No problem! We’ve prepared two different, traditional layouts where you can find your posts like in many other WordPress templates – one by one. Traditional doesn’t mean worse, right?
We have some more extra features you may love:
- it’s translation-ready theme (supports multi language, but you translate it manually, like any other theme),
- we’ve included .psd mockups trimmed down to fit perfectly to this template (mockups for: author watercolor thumb, logo, stamp near the logo and 404 page caption),
- 3 custom widgets included,
- we’ve included detailed .pdf step-by-step instructions to set up your WordPress to look like in our demo,
- all fonts included in this theme are free for commercial use and available via Google Fonts (links in .pdf file are attached to your download).
Need step-by-step instructions?
Sure, you can find it in your download as a .pdf document. Instructions explain how to set-up your WordPress after installation to look like our demo version.
If you have any pre-purchase question, please let us know here in comments or via private message.
Jan 18, 2017: Google Fonts in Customize Admin Panel (choose any font from Google Fonts)