Like a work of art, you’ve put together your new WordPress site. The logo, About Us page, eCommerce store, menu, and customized blog are all in place. Isn’t it time to push the button to launch your site? Wait a moment. Did you overlook one of the most fundamental aspects of a website? The contact form, to be precise.
Some developers are aware of the importance of including it right away. However, because it’s funny how easy it is to overlook this form of communication, it would not be a good idea to miss the contact form.
The WordPress contact form plugins come in handy in this situation. Customers may submit an email without spending too much time on it, and the form can process the message. Not only that, but contact forms help you avoid spam and increase the mode of communication. Such as conditional logic, which updates the form based on how the user responds).
Let’s look at the WordPress Contact form Page Builder Plugin and the many reasons you should use them.
- 1 WordPress Contact Form Builder Plugin
- 2 Contact Form Builder with Drag and Drop
- 3 Pre-Built Forms Templates
- 4 Mobile-Friendly, SEO-friendly, and Speed Optimized
- 5 Form for Payment, Donation, Booking, and more.
- 6 Polls and Surveys
- 7 WordPress Default Forms and Membership
- 8 Instant Form Notification.
- 9 It’s easy to embed
- 10 WPForms’ Top 4 Reasons for Popularity
- 11 Create online forms in minutes rather than hours.
- 12 Workflows that make complex forms simple
- 13 All the fields and features you’ll need to succeed
- 14 Easy to customize and adapt to your specific needs.
- 15 WPFORMS ENTIRE FEATURE LIST
- 16 WPForms Integrations:
- 17 FAQ
- 18 Conclusion
WordPress Contact Form Builder Plugin
WordPress believes that creating a WordPress contact form should not involve a developer. That’s why WPForms created a drag-and-drop WordPress form builder. It’s SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE. WPForms allows you to create-
- Stunning contact forms
- Feedback forms
- Subscription forms
- Payment forms, and others.
WPForms is the most beginner-friendly contact form plugin on the market. Thanks to its pre-built form layouts and workflows. The WPForms Challenge will guide you through the process of using the form builder. Also, how to add a form to a page on your website.
WPForms integrates with significant page builders to make the process as simple as possible. These include-
- WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Classic Editor
WPForms is a mobile responsive contact form solution. It ensures that your contact forms look fantastic on any device. It could be mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop. When it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion, WPForms contact forms are also well optimized for web and server performance.
WPForms Pro plugin version includes-
- email subscription forms
- multi-page contact forms
- file uploads
- conditional logic
- payment interfaces
- form templates, and more
WPForms is loved by savvy business owners, designers, and developers. Here are a few reasons why you should check them out.
Contact Form Builder with Drag and Drop
Large and buggy contact form builder plugins often annoy you. That’s why WPForms was created to adapt to your workflow. It also allows you to generate unique contact forms, add custom form fields, rearrange them, and construct a complete contact form in 5 minutes or less. You can do this by using a simple drag and drop online form builder.
Pre-Built Forms Templates
It can take a long time to create contact forms in WordPress. Why?
Every other WordPress contact form builder plugin forces you to start from scratch. But, unless you want to, you don’t always need to start from scratch when creating a contact form. WordPress has a pre-built form template for contact form builder.
For example, it could be helpful to create a simple contact form, marketing form, or contribution form. Payment order form, registration form, or subscription form templates are available too. To save time, WPForms comes with pre-built form templates. You can add, remove, or rearrange fields as needed.
Mobile-Friendly, SEO-friendly, and Speed Optimized
By default, WP contact forms are 100% responsive and mobile-friendly. In addition, WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form plugins because WP optimizes every query on the front-end and back-end to ensure optimal speed.
Your contact form may be included on any website with an optimized title and description. WPForms is one of the most SEO-friendly contact form plugins due to its quickness and good layout.
Form for Payment, Donation, Booking, and more.
While WPForms began as a contact form plugin, it has since evolved into a robust custom forms solution. You can use them to create:
- A payment form
- A contribution form
- A registration form
- An online booking form
- A mobile form.
Pretty much any other type of custom form you need.
WPForms integrates with PayPal and Stripe. It lets you quickly create a credit card payment form for your website. If you’re using SSL, you can accept credit card payments using our Stripe Payment form. Or, construct a donation form and collect payments online using the PayPal payment form.
You can use WPForms to develop:
- Custom product purchase forms
- T-shirt buy forms
- Simple order forms
- Online booking forms
You may need to develop a contact form that requires a signature on occasion. WPForms includes a signature feature that you can use to collect user signatures on WordPress forms. You could also use it to develop custom signature forms and do all of this with the same simple-to-use contact form builder with over 4 million users.
Polls and Surveys
You can use WPForms to construct surveys and polls as well. WPForms provides the best survey reporting in the industry. You may adjust the graphs in interactive reports, export them, and show the findings to your users.
The best part about WPForms survey reports is that you can use them on any old WPForms or feedback survey contact form. Many firms use WPForms surveys to create:
- Employee feedback forms
- Customer feedback forms
- Online petition forms, and more.
You may also create a poll on your site using the surveys & polls extension. In addition, a built-in poll forms template has been introduced to save you time when establishing a user poll. WP poll feature provides real-time data. This allows you to share poll results with users right after the vote. You may embed surveys and polls in any post, page, or widget area in WordPress, much like the contact form.
WordPress Default Forms and Membership
WPForms helps you develop better default WordPress forms that every WordPress website requires. In addition, you can use WPForms to construct custom WP login and user registration forms which are ideal for membership sites.
You can also use WPForms to create a password-protected contact form or a members-only contact form so that it is only visible to logged-in users on membership sites.
You can use WPForms to build membership registration forms, online RSVP forms, and other address book contact forms. This feature is available regardless of the WordPress membership plugin.
Bloggers and publishers can use WordPress post submission forms to accept guest posts. As well as testimonials, contact forms, and partnership agreement forms for businesses.
Instant Form Notification.
WP’s instant contact form notification system allows you to respond to incoming inquiries.
It’s easy to embed
You can embed WPForms in blog posts, pages, sidebar widgets, footers, and other areas.
WPForms’ Top 4 Reasons for Popularity
For YOU, WPForms is the ideal WordPress form solution. Here’s why WPForms is enjoyed by intelligent business owners, designers, and developers. And why you must use them too.
Create online forms in minutes rather than hours.
It can be challenging to create forms in WordPress. However, it’s easy with WPForms. Without writing any code, you can create any WordPress forms, such as contact forms, online surveys, donation forms, order forms, and others. Use drag-and-drop WordPress form builder.
Workflows that make complex forms simple
WordPress form builder intelligently designed workflows help you save even more time. You don’t have to start from scratch because it comes with pre-built templates. Furthermore, these templates can be easily adjusted as per your need.
All the fields and features you’ll need to succeed
It contains all the fields you need, from star ratings to file uploads to multi-page contact forms with progress bars. Radio buttons to file uploads to multi-page forms like features available.
Connect your contact forms to an email marketing provider or collect money for bookings and orders using your contact forms. The best aspect is that you don’t need to hire a developer to do it all.
Easy to customize and adapt to your specific needs.
With section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS, you can completely change your WordPress forms. It also has a variety of hooks and filters that allow developers to customize and expand the functionality.
WPFORMS ENTIRE FEATURE LIST
- With a drag-and-drop contact form builder, you can build WordPress contact forms and other online forms without writing any code in a few minutes.
- Contact forms that are 100 % responsive and mobile-friendly.
- With only a few clicks, you can make your contact form GDPR compliant.
- Save time by using our pre-built Form templates. Then, never start from the beginning again.
- WPForms comes pre-installed with intelligent anti-spam protection. As well as direct interfaces with hCaptcha and Google reCAPTCHA.
- Instant Form Notification: You can quickly respond to incoming requests.
- Display a personalized success message or send users to a personalized thank-you page.
- Use File Uploads to collect files and media from your contact forms.
- Multi-Page Forms: To improve the user experience, divide long forms into many pages with a progress bar.
- Smart Conditional Logic. Based on user behavior, show or hide fields and contact form sections.
- Create signature forms or add a signature field to your contact form, application form, booking form, and other forms.
- Create a custom user registration form and a custom login form.
- Post Submissions: Use the front-end post submission form to collect user-submitted material in WordPress. Excellent for guest articles, testimonials, company directories, and listings, among other things.
- Geolocation: Display information about your users’ current location.
- Unique Captchas: For your contact form, create custom captchas.
- Surveys and Polls: Create survey forms quickly and easily, then check the results with interactive reports.
- Form Abandonment: Use partial-form submission to generate more leads and expand your business.
- Form Locker: You could also manage form permissions and add access control restrictions. Such as password-protected forms, members-only forms, limiting contact form entries per person, closing the form after a particular date/time, and so on.
- Offline Forms: Allow your visitors to save their data and submit it later when their internet connection is restored.
- Form Landing Pages: To increase conversions, create “distraction-free” form landing pages. Alternative to Google Forms and Wufoo.
- Conversational Forms: An interactive form layout gives your form a more human feel and improves the completion rate. Surveys and registration forms benefit significantly from this type of design. Without the expensive costs of Typeform, this WordPress plugin is ideal.
- Webhooks: Use webhooks to send data from forms to other tools and services. There is no need for coding or third-party connectivity.
- Discover the processes your visitors take before submitting your forms using User Journey Reporting. Then, you can immediately examine the content that is driving the most value from conversions right from your dashboard.
- PayPal Payment Forms: Collect payments, donations, and online orders using PayPal forms.
- Stripe Forms: You can collect credit card payments, contributions, and online purchases.
- Authorize.Net Forms: Collect payments, contributions, and online orders from your WordPress site.
- Mailchimp Forms: You can use it to increase your email list. Create Mailchimp newsletter registration forms in WP and connect them to your contact form.
- AWeber Forms: Integrate your AWeber newsletter registration forms with your contact form to expand your email list.
- Forms for Campaign Monitor: Integrate your contact form with your Campaign Monitor newsletter registration forms to expand your email list.
- GetResponse Forms: Integrate your GetResponse newsletter registration forms with your contact form to expand your email list.
- Constant Contact Forms: Integrate your contact form with your Constant Contact newsletter registration forms to develop your email list.
- Drip Forms: Create Drip newsletter registration forms in WordPress and connect them to your contact form to increase your email list.
- Add contacts to your ActiveCampaign account, record events, add notes to contacts, and more.
- Sendinblue Forms: Automate your marketing and engage your subscriber.
- Forms in Salesforce: Easily send contacts and leads from your WordPress form to your Salesforce CRM account.
- Zapier Addon: Use Zapier to connect your WordPress forms to over 1000 different apps. Send the information from your contact form to your favorite CRM, email marketing provider, and so forth.
1. Who should take advantage of WPForms?
WPForms is ideal for entrepreneurs, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and pretty much everyone else. In addition, WPForms is required if you want to develop a custom WordPress form.
2. What are the requirements for using WPForms?
WPForms is a plugin for WordPress, and You must have a self-hosted WordPress site to use WPForms.
3. Do I need to have coding skills to use WPForms?
No, You don’t need to know any coding skills to design and manage forms. WPForms is the most user-friendly contact form solution currently available.
4. Will WPForms cause my website to slow down?
No. WPForms has been designed with performance in mind. However, WP created everything using best practices and modern standards to ensure that things work smoothly and quickly.
5. Is WPForms translation ready?
Yes, the wp forms text-domain provides complete translation and localization support for WPForms. All .mo and .po translation files should be placed in the plugin’s languages folder. The same may be said with every WPForms Addon.
6. Is WPForms compatible with non-WordPress sites?
No. Because it is a WordPress forms plugin and will not operate on non-WordPress sites. Furthermore, WPForms does not work with the WordPress.com platform; to use WPForms, you must be running a self-hosted version of WordPress.
7. Is it possible to integrate WPForms into my CRM or email marketing service?
Yes, WPForms integrates with over 1,000 popular email marketing and CRM applications. Your contact form and other WordPress forms can send data to your choice CRM, email newsletter, and other marketing platforms.
Here’s a popular marketing integrations list.
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Salesforce CRM
You can connect WPForms with over 1000+ marketing apps with Zapier connector, including:
- PipeDrive CRM
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot CRM
- Google Sheets
- Active Campaign
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Mail
- Zoho Invoice
- Agile CRM
- Infusionsoft by Keap
- Microsoft Excel
- Click Funnels
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Insightly CRM
- Acuity Scheduling
- Quickbooks Online
8. Is spam protection included in WPForms?
Yes, WPForms has spam protection built-in. It is by default activated on all forms in the form settings.
WPForms > Settings > reCAPTCHA also supports Google reCAPTCHA. you may configure it under WPForms > Settings > reCAPTCHA.
WPForms is compatible with all Google reCAPTCHA versions:
reCAPTCHA v2 checkbox
reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible reCAPTCHA v3
Finally, you may use Custom Captchas to construct math or question-based captchas for your contact forms.
The contact form allows you to stay in touch with your consumers. It also establishes your legitimacy as a company. As a result, you’re willing to interact with users, which could be all it takes to secure a sale or a new reader.
We hope that this post has given you a better understanding of why you need WP Contact Form Plugins. Also, we discussed many reasons to use them.