If you’re looking to contribute an article to WebDesignTips, then please go through the following:
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration via mail. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary. Please note that we are all about website design tips, tricks, and trends. Browse through our site to have a better understanding of our posts.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 1200 and 2000 words, while feature articles generally start at around 2000 words. For original reporting, in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor by email.
- If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- Because of the very large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only if we feel able to accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within thirty business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it multiple times.
- All guest post enteries to be sent to: email@example.com